AT&T Store Mountain View Rengstorff Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mountain View Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 24, 20201 out of 5Had a really bad experience at this store and I don’t know if the manager understands the issue well and just make personal remarks. I went to the store today for creating personal account so I can transfer the billing responsibility from my corporate account to my personal account as suggested by at&t customer service (I didn’t want to share the SSN and personal details over the phone for creating account) after receiving my employer authorization. So first, they were setting me up for pre-paid account which I didn’t even ask for. I explained again what I’m looking for and then Frances started helping me with account creation. The credit check didn’t go through and he called some number after syncing with Naj. After going back and forth multiple times and making sure I have unfrozen my credit in Experian, I asked him to try again. He tried again and it still didn’t go through after which he called back the same number to find the issue. Meanwhile, I got a notification regarding hard enquiry made on my account in Equifax and received a call from at&t verifying my name and if I’m in store accessing credit report after which the guy said he’ll talk to the agent helping me and dropped the call. I thought he’s the guy on phone with Frances and doing some verification. Later, I checked with Frances and he didn’t know about this call. He then asked me to call some number which he mentioned is Equifax customer service after going home and verify security questions as they’re unable to process my credit. I said I’ll call them right now instead of going back and forth and when I called the number that he gave me, it was for ordering pre-copy of my credit report so that confused me. While I was looking for Frances, who went inside some room, to understand what exactly I’m supposed to do, Naj got involved and without understanding the whole situation, he started making remarks like “you should check your credit. if you’ve too many loans or credit score is poor, then we’ll reject it ”. This offended me. Instead of finding the real issue, he started judging me and making personal remarks. I work as a software engineer in a reputed company in Bay Area, so I’m educated enough to understand what my credit standing is. I’ve a credit score > 800 and I don’t have any loans so how can he start judging without knowing/enquiring anything. And when I was clarifying the number that Frances gave me, he(Naj) said you can google it and find Equifax number yourself. I just wanted to understand what should I do with the number Frances gave me and how would Equifax talk to AT&T but instead the manager started accusing me. I just left from there and called AT&T customer service. The AT&T representative went through my case and mentioned that since I’ve placed fraud alert in Equifax, they need some additional security answers and once I gave them, she was able to create my account in few mins and initiated the transfer I wasted nearly 1.5 - 2 hours in the store going back and forth with no resolution, 2 hard enquiries on my credit and just to get offended by manager’s personal remarks. This review is not for Frances as he’s new but for the manager Naj. Stop judging your customers and try to understand the issue first rather than making offensive remarks.
- December 16, 20195 out of 5Great service! Many AT&T stores are reluctant to assist with phone number transfers to eSim - not this store. Naj, the store manager for sure understands customer service.