AT&T Store Mountain View Rengstorff Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mountain View
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mountain View?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mountain View Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20205 out of 5Sales Erik, helped us to transition from our previous phone company to AT&T service, set up my husband’s phone and ordered the iPhone 12 for my son and I, excellent customer service.Response from AT&TDecember 13, 2020Hi Ramona,
We are glad to hear about your excellent customer service with Erik.
Thank you for the feedback!
- October 15, 20204 out of 5very helpful in locating what I needed during a quiet mid-week off hour. Did try to talk me into upgrading to new phone when I just needed to replace a case and screen protector, though. Overall, a good service experience.
- September 18, 20205 out of 5Today my husband & I got new phones from Isa in the Rengsdorff Mt View, CA store. Isa was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly & professional, & very relaxed. He took time to explain & demonstrate things about the phones to us. Isa is a
real asset to ATT.We are so glad that Isa was our sales person. Please recognize Isa for his hard work. We will definitely recommend him to others & we plan to return to that store in the future.
- January 24, 20201 out of 5Had a really bad experience at this store and I don’t know if the manager understands the issue well and just make personal remarks. I went to the store today for creating personal account so I can transfer the billing responsibility from my corporate account to my personal account as suggested by at&t customer service (I didn’t want to share the SSN and personal details over the phone for creating account) after receiving my employer authorization. So first, they were setting me up for pre-paid account which I didn’t even ask for. I explained again what I’m looking for and then Frances started helping me with account creation. The credit check didn’t go through and he called some number after syncing with Naj. After going back and forth multiple times and making sure I have unfrozen my credit in Experian, I asked him to try again. He tried again and it still didn’t go through after which he called back the same number to find the issue. Meanwhile, I got a notification regarding hard enquiry made on my account in Equifax and received a call from at&t verifying my name and if I’m in store accessing credit report after which the guy said he’ll talk to the agent helping me and dropped the call. I thought he’s the guy on phone with Frances and doing some verification. Later, I checked with Frances and he didn’t know about this call. He then asked me to call some number which he mentioned is Equifax customer service after going home and verify security questions as they’re unable to process my credit. I said I’ll call them right now instead of going back and forth and when I called the number that he gave me, it was for ordering pre-copy of my credit report so that confused me. While I was looking for Frances, who went inside some room, to understand what exactly I’m supposed to do, Naj got involved and without understanding the whole situation, he started making remarks like “you should check your credit. if you’ve too many loans or credit score is poor, then we’ll reject it ”. This offended me. Instead of finding the real issue, he started judging me and making personal remarks. I work as a software engineer in a reputed company in Bay Area, so I’m educated enough to understand what my credit standing is. I’ve a credit score > 800 and I don’t have any loans so how can he start judging without knowing/enquiring anything. And when I was clarifying the number that Frances gave me, he(Naj) said you can google it and find Equifax number yourself. I just wanted to understand what should I do with the number Frances gave me and how would Equifax talk to AT&T but instead the manager started accusing me. I just left from there and called AT&T customer service. The AT&T representative went through my case and mentioned that since I’ve placed fraud alert in Equifax, they need some additional security answers and once I gave them, she was able to create my account in few mins and initiated the transfer I wasted nearly 1.5 - 2 hours in the store going back and forth with no resolution, 2 hard enquiries on my credit and just to get offended by manager’s personal remarks. This review is not for Frances as he’s new but for the manager Naj. Stop judging your customers and try to understand the issue first rather than making offensive remarks.
- December 16, 20195 out of 5Great service! Many AT&T stores are reluctant to assist with phone number transfers to eSim - not this store. Naj, the store manager for sure understands customer service.