AT&T Store Palo Alto Ventura
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Palo Alto
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palo Alto?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palo Alto Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20205 out of 5Good result from visit 6/22. After getting text messages informing me my Autopay payment due that day had failed I visited this store for help. Was assisted by Christian who quickly determined the problem was most likely on their end and noticed I was eligible for a single annual payment drawing on the residual in my account. After calling in house support to set it up and getting told it was no longer available even after he said he had done it several times recently he hung up and called back to get another agent. This time he was able to get it done in minutes; he verified it online then turned off my auto pay. I could not be more satisfied with the service, by far the best experience I have ever had from an AT&T customer service call. Christian was professional, kept me informed as to what was happening and persevered even when getting push back from other sections of the company.
I could not be more pleased with the help I got from Christian.
RGResponse from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hi Richard! We are glad you left our store pleased with the help you got from Christian! Thank you for stopping by!
- June 28, 20191 out of 5I need to check their inventory but they never answer the phone.
- April 17, 20191 out of 5Wow I went there yesterday and the guy seemed like he had no idea and kept contradicting himself , when asked about the data limits he looked at our account paper one we had brought and said you have zero he was looking at the usage not the amount we are allowed . will not go back there as a waste of time , had to wait 30 mins for nothing..
- March 27, 20191 out of 5My family has been coming to this location for years. The last time, we felt very taken advantage of. We were promised deals that did not happen and in fact increased our bill. We have spent hour trying to fix all of it. Super disappointed with this store and the company as a whole.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5