AT&T Store Palm Desert Palm Desert
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Desert
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Desert?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Desert Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 23, 20212 out of 5The employees at this store vary Some are social rejects who get some sort of a kick treating customers like filth. I waited one time for almost 2 hrs and got yelled at because I asked how much longer. There were 3 employees on the floor and 2 were just gabbing with customers while they took their time helping them with their pertinent issues.
I really cringe when I need to go to this store. I much prefer the Palm Springs location. There is such a vast difference btwn these 2 stores in terms of helpfulness and friendliness
- December 17, 20201 out of 5i just wanted to pay my bill i should not be treated like i have a contagious disease.. they should have done better i've been with ATT for a couple of years including my wireless service and this is the first time i've experience something like this..you could have done betterResponse from AT&TDecember 18, 2020Hi Step, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 4, 20205 out of 5Javier provided great customer service. He was friendly and assisted me with my phone. After we left, we came back the same day with questions and he answered all of our questions. Thank you!Response from AT&TDecember 5, 2020Hi Hilda, thanks for letting us know how Javier did.
- November 28, 20201 out of 5My poor mom wanted to transfer information from her old phone to her new one. Alex treated her with appalling disregard. He kicked her out of the store and made her sit outside and download her old phone into her new phone. She sat outside for 3 hours, with no help, trying to figure this out on her own. Then her phone died, and Alex made her buy a new charger to charge her phone. At this Point, she is exhausted and frustrated. She wanted to return the new phone and cancel her new plan. Alex would not let her do that. I do not know what sort of people you allow to work in your store, but people like Alex, make customers like me and other people, to want to cancel our plans and transfer to a whole new company. It was as if he got some sick satisfaction out of treating my mom with such incompetence.
Now, Alex used the pandemic as an excuse for kicking my mom out of the store. However, in that three hours time, there were two other people in the store who were able to sit INSIDE the store and have their needs met.
I appreciate good service, and I complement employees when they give good service. However, managers like Alex are an absolute detriment to your business. For example, my family has an an At&T plan, and now I am looking to other companies to fulfill our iPhone needs. Shame on you for hiring him.
- November 5, 20205 out of 5Javier was awesome. I had multiple issues with setting up my new account and he patiently took the time to resolve my issues.Response from AT&TNovember 5, 2020Hello Suzan, we're happy Javier was able to resolve your issues. Thank you for your feedback.