AT&T Store Palm Springs Palm Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 1, 20205 out of 5Meet our manager
Our store manager Jesus has been with AT&T for over 5 years. His experience makes him a great resource to lead our Palm Springs location and support our communities' communication & entertainment needs. This is 100 percent correct, visited store, did business, and can say this manager is exceptional VERY knowledgeable.
- March 1, 20205 out of 5My dad and I went in to get a new phone and switch around numbers on existing phones and Martin provided the best customer service. He knew exactly what to do with our account and was very professional. We will definitely be coming back to him for business!
- June 23, 20195 out of 5It always goes well. I've been an AT&T Customer for over 10 years here in palm springs. The store staff has always been courteous and professional...some better than others, but none ever rude, or mean. It kills me how people will write these exaggerated negative reviews because what they wanted to do simply wasn't possible. Or, they had no patience and turned a 10 minute wait, into 30... I've been there and witnessed this time after time.Too bad. Because AT&T did not achieve the level of success they have for decades now without bringing Customer Service issues to the forefront of their Quality Control department. And why I've had zero problems with cell service, equipment. Or any of their people. Keep up the good work guys...dont let a few negative minded people get to you. We know better!
- April 17, 20191 out of 5We assist an elderly man from Palm Springs with some of his needs, twice we have gone into the ATT store on Palm Canyon and experienced really poor customer service, yesterday employee Shinin was unbelievably unhelpful to a long term ATT customer, he had an attitude from the beginning, was impatient with us even though no one else was waiting, he seemed insulted we even came into the store, this is not an isolated experience at this store.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5The young woman that helped me was wonderful! I had been unable to set up my voicemail and she patiently helped me through the process.