AT&T Store Palm Springs Palm Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Springs
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20205 out of 5I went in and had a great experience. Natalie helped me with an update and my concerns on my phone. She made my visit very easy and pleasant. I will be coming back to her for business!Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello Chole H We know that first impressions are very important. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 1, 20205 out of 5Meet our manager
Our store manager Jesus has been with AT&T for over 5 years. His experience makes him a great resource to lead our Palm Springs location and support our communities' communication & entertainment needs. This is 100 percent correct, visited store, did business, and can say this manager is exceptional VERY knowledgeable.
- March 1, 20205 out of 5My dad and I went in to get a new phone and switch around numbers on existing phones and Martin provided the best customer service. He knew exactly what to do with our account and was very professional. We will definitely be coming back to him for business!
- June 23, 20195 out of 5It always goes well. I've been an AT&T Customer for over 10 years here in palm springs. The store staff has always been courteous and professional...some better than others, but none ever rude, or mean. It kills me how people will write these exaggerated negative reviews because what they wanted to do simply wasn't possible. Or, they had no patience and turned a 10 minute wait, into 30... I've been there and witnessed this time after time.Too bad. Because AT&T did not achieve the level of success they have for decades now without bringing Customer Service issues to the forefront of their Quality Control department. And why I've had zero problems with cell service, equipment. Or any of their people. Keep up the good work guys...dont let a few negative minded people get to you. We know better!
- April 17, 20191 out of 5We assist an elderly man from Palm Springs with some of his needs, twice we have gone into the ATT store on Palm Canyon and experienced really poor customer service, yesterday employee Shinin was unbelievably unhelpful to a long term ATT customer, he had an attitude from the beginning, was impatient with us even though no one else was waiting, he seemed insulted we even came into the store, this is not an isolated experience at this store.