AT&T Store Redlands Redlands
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Redlands
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Redlands?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Redlands Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 3, 20215 out of 5Amazing customer service and a very welcoming environment. Ihab was extremely helpful in resolving an issue with my billing statement. Will definitely be going to this location for my future visits.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2021Hello Bryan C Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We look forward to helping you with your future needs!
- January 4, 20211 out of 5Terrible customer service. Due to their mistake we got charged $120 x 3 and collectively wasted 20-30 hours in stores and over the phone and got told time and time again by multiple supervisors to go back to this OG store (the SOURCE) to solve the problem. On the back of THEIR MISTAKE, 30 hours of time & effort wasted, as RETAIL employees, they couldn't handle justified frustration and asked us to leave. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, no empathy for the customers, and fragile egos.Response from AT&TJanuary 7, 2021Hello Karr K. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- December 20, 20201 out of 5I was at this store yesterday. I have had many problems with my AT&T account. The manager refused to provide me my account details. Yes...the account that is in my name and that I pay for. He said he didn’t have to provide anything and that it was confidential. Police are being calledResponse from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hello Jc We apologize and want to correct this! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- December 20, 20201 out of 5I am beyond confused and angry, the manager of this location refused to provide me my account information. He told me it was classified and I had no right to see the details of the account I pay for that is in my name.
I would appreciate the owner to contact me ASAP.Response from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hello Jennifer C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at 909-748-7225 and ask for store manager Jessie Serrato.
- December 16, 20205 out of 5I want to take a moment and thank y'all for the great job you are doing. I had a very complex transfer of billing situation to deal with that could only be handled in the store. Robert worked with me for hours to get lines reactivated that had been shut off and he did it with so much patience. I don't know what y'all are paying this young man but its not enough. He deserves a raise!! Well done Robert. It's young men like you that will keep me an ATT customer.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Don B We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Hope to see you again!