AT&T Store San Bernardino San Bernardino
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Bernardino
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Bernardino?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Bernardino Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 20, 20205 out of 5Wendy and Christian were awesome! Super friendly and helped me out with all my questions and concerns.Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- October 7, 20205 out of 5Eillen was fantastic customer service they were great and helped me out all of them are excellentResponse from AT&TOctober 20, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. thank you for coming in
- September 15, 20205 out of 5Ash switched me over from Verizon and made my experience very good. She was very knowledgable about the transfer and the products.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hello Paul a Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Went in to add a phone line planning to use my own equipment sales rep told us about a newer model that was free. i also kept stating that i could only afford 30 to 35 dollars a mon. on the added line i was aware of the one time activation fee, he told us that we had to have insurance for $15 for 3 months & then we could cancel it. We get the bill & for that one line came to an additional $121.00 Of course now im mad at the fact that JASON lied a few times. When i went in to speak with someone at the store right away insurance was removed that was lie #1. We were told we should come back & speak with the manager, and her work schedule was the same as mine. So i had to take off early to make it there before she left. Thats when i found out Lie#2 the phone was NOT free. I was given the phone # to their loyalty customer service.Mind u the person adding a line to her service for me is a 15yr customer never late paying her bill. As of now were waiting on a call back. No wonder JASON was wanting us to do the review before we left the store. SCANDALOUS!Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello Karyn We would like to look into this for you you have the choice of calling the store to speak with the store manager for immediate resolution or Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- June 4, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and I would be coming back. Jason helped usResponse from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hi! Jason and the rest of your friendly experts at the San Bernardino AT&T store thank you for taking the time to submit a review! we love to hear feedback, come see us again soon.