AT&T Store Ridgecrest South China Lake Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
901 S China Lake Blvd
, CA 93555
USWe are located near Aloha Hawaiian & Grill.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Ridgecrest
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ridgecrest?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ridgecrest Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 14, 20192 out of 5The manager was awful. No acknowledgement while I stood there for nearly 10 minutes. I asked "are you the only one working?" His reply: "The other worker is training." Once the other worker came out things went better, but as a manager you would think he could, at least, acknowledge my existence.
- March 18, 20193 out of 5Okay experience however I was charged for three phones which is an additional $82.00 charge to my credit card. I called the store after I noticed the charge and the store sales guy said it's a ghost charge and shouldn't actually charge to my account. I will verify in a few days to see if money was credited back to my account. The sales guy at the store was great though. Transaction was fairly quick. I guess typical when purchasing mobile phones. Processing always seems to take a while but wasn't too bad. Overall was an average experience for my in store purchase.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5He, the only employee in the store, got the only flip phone left in the store for me. Wasn't what I wanted but was desperate and got it. He helped me by applying the cost to my monthly bill which was appreciated. But people kept coming in and he was the only one there. I am a long time customer and would like another kind of flip phone if they get them in. The experience was what it was. No bad review.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Great store with a great team. They were extremely helpful.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5Came in to upgrade a phone. Was able to save money on my other services and get an additional phone due to promotions I was unaware of before employee told me about.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.