AT&T Store San Pedro San Pedro
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Pedro
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Pedro?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Pedro Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 16, 20201 out of 5This has been the worst experience in this location. I walked in to open a new line and wanted the new iPhone 12 Pro Max after I left I check my receipt and the guy order the wrong phone. I call back and one of the workers who’s a women answered with attitude and mention that now I have to wait to receive the phone I did not want return it and wait another two, three more weeks to receive the IPhone 12 Pro Max. This worker seem like she hates her job did not answer my questions and seem like she just didn’t want to help me at all. At this point ZERO stars is a rate for this location.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Hello Mel, We apologize and want to correct this! The exchange process has changed in comparison to before. Now when a new device is ordered, you can hold on to the current device and return it until the new device is received. We hope to see you soon to correct this!
- September 6, 20205 out of 5This store and Joji (The store manager) was the best part of my experience with AT&T.
I got many problem while communicating with online agents.
Online agents offered me all 2 promotion that I agreed on it. That's the reason why I transferred my Verizon line to AT&T.
Then I received the first bill from AT&T which was completely wrong and not the one that I agreed on.
I spent many days and hours with online agents and called the customer services, but all of them did not want to understand the problem and did not solve my issue.
At the last moment, I decided to visit AT&T store in San Pedro (980 N Western Ave Ste H, San Pedro, CA 90732) to CANCEL EVERYTHING WITH AT&T and CLOSE MY ALL ACCOUNT.
Then the store manager Joji came in and I was able to explain all the problems that all online agents created for which would be the result of at least $ 1800 from my pocket.
Thanks to Joji that he has spent many hours to listen me with all details and found my solutions by calling all related AT&T numbers.
He and his store were amazing and perfect in terms of customer services.
Thank you again Joji for your understanding and creating solutions for me. AT&T is very lucky that they have such a great manager who can keep AT&T customer happy.Response from AT&TSeptember 13, 2020Hi Gorkem S.
Your experience in our store matters to us.
Hope to see you again!
- April 16, 20195 out of 5I visited the store. I had a great experience. I believe the associate's name was Josh. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Ran various options. Brought immense clarity. I was extremely happy with the whole experience (side note: ATT sent me a text survey to rate the service from 1 to 5. I hit 1 automatically. and then noticed that 1 indicated "Not satisfied at all". What I wanted to say was "Extremely satisfied". I was unable to correct my mistake and I hope the review here will fix things)Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2020Hi sm359q. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- March 8, 20195 out of 5Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Hope to see you again!
- December 18, 20185 out of 5Response from AT&TOctober 21, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!