AT&T Store Santa Cruz Santa Cruz
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
550 River St
, CA 95060
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Santa Cruz
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Santa Cruz?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santa Cruz Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5I have been a loyal AT&T customer for ten years, and never have I experienced such disrespectful and dismissive customer service. I purchased an iPhone 12 Max and chose the curbside pickup option for quick and convenient service, and for my safety and the safety of the employees. I completed the purchase on 1/10/2021 and received an email the same day at 5:36pm that my order was ready for pickup. I called the store to let them know I would be shortly arriving to pick up my order. The representative was rude, curt and not helpful at all. She informed me that they only provide in-store bill pay on Sundays after 5:30pm, that their registers "shutdown" and that they would not process my payment. I simply wanted to pickup my order. I asked for her name. She did not provide her name and instead placed our call on speaker for her co-worker to hear and then hung up the call. When I called back, they answered and hung up on me again, disgusting. Needless to say, I am currently on the phone with their customer service department, cancelling all 7 phone lines I have with them. Don't ever visit this location, what a joke.
- January 10, 20211 out of 5This store has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I called on 1/10/2021 to do "curbside pickup" on a new iPhone 12 Max. I received an email at 5:36pm that my order was ready for pickup. I called the store to let them know I was on my way as I had opted for their curbside pickup option. The representative was rude, curt and not helpful at all. She told me that the only services they offer after 5:30pm on Sunday's are in-store bill pay. I was told that their registers are "shutdown" and they couldn't process my payment, even though I had already paid for me phone online. I asked for her name and instead she put me on speaker for her co-worker to hear the conversation, and hung up on me. When I called back, they answered and hung up on me again. Never in over 10 years with AT&T have I experienced this type of customer service. Needless to say, I am currently on the phone with their customer service department, cancelling all 7 phone lines I have with them.
- May 3, 20205 out of 5I was very pleased to be helped by Mia on my 2 visits to this AT&T shop. She was professional and knew exactly what I needed for my iPhone. Thank You to Mia at AT&T for getting me back online.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- June 28, 20191 out of 5This seems to be the norm in the AT&T sores, at least in California. Nobody ever answers the phone.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.