AT&T Store Santee Santee Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Santee
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Santee?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20205 out of 5Literally the easiest experience I’ve had with att. Autumn was absolutely amazing and made everything so Easeful in the transition of trading phones, switching stuff over; and making sure our new phones were lined up, ready for use. Her manager was amazing as well. Highly recommend this location for services if you’re with att
Thank you all again so very much. I will always be coming back here whenever I need something for my account ❤️🙏🏽Response from AT&TSeptember 19, 2020Hello Amanda! Thank you for such great feedback! Very happy to hear that Autumn was able to help you resolve your issues! Whenever you need something, you know we're here for you in Santee! Thanks for being the best part of AT&T!
- September 9, 20201 out of 5C.C. was awful. I'm a retiree with over 30 years service. My husband went in over the weekend to upgrade his phone and she not only didn't help him but tried to upsell him. I called the store when he got home and it took the young man forever to find out who his salesperson was and asked her to call me back and she never did.Response from AT&TSeptember 9, 2020Hi Stephanie J. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- August 24, 20205 out of 5i dont know where to star from staff NOLAN is amazing thank you thank you for the great serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Ashur! I'm very happy to hear that Nolan was able to take care of your needs. We look forward to helping you again in the near future!
- May 6, 20205 out of 5The service their is very good. I had a great experience!Response from AT&TMay 7, 2020Hi Amber! Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you had a great experience! We look forward to helping you again soon! Thank you for being a loyal AT&T customer!
- February 4, 20205 out of 5This past weekend my wife and I went to the store in Santee to sort out a new phone and transfer files between several older phones. CUCO the tech assistant was AWESOME! Patiently walked us through features, transferred old files between three different generation phones. He was clear, pleasant, and very up front about various products and options. He even helped with replacing a busted screen protector. If he is at the store when you venture in, ask for him (Cuco), well worth the wait.Outstanding service with great sense of humor; AT&T should be proud!Response from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Gene! Thank you for such a wonderful review! Thank you for being a loyal AT&T customer and we hope to see you again!