AT&T Store Stockton Trinity Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
10318 Trinity Pkwy
, CA 95219
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Stockton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stockton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stockton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20211 out of 5We arrived at the store for a curbside pickup after being notified by email that my order was ready. Online it says the store closes at 7:30 and by phone recording 7pm. We arrived at 6:40pm to a closed store and zero employees on site. We are very disappointed in the poor decision making of the employees to not keep the store open until closing. Hopefully this issue gets corrected as it can be a huge inconvenience to paying customers. Thank you have a great day .
- November 16, 20201 out of 5Would not sell me a phone. I’ve been an ATT&T for 17 yrs with two lines for my business. My phone broke on a Sunday and when I came into this store they said policy is to put it on your bill, you can not pay in full..what, why? That’s policy...I just want to buy the phone..nope have to put in on your cell phone bill. Something seems very suspicious...they don’t want to be paid in full for some reason...planning on going to Verizon tomorrow and changing all of my services over. What a shame this store is doing that.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello Joshua b Your experience in our store matters to us. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager. All devices are required to be placed on the account as you specified on your review. A Store Manager would be more than happy to explain and assist you with this. All carriers have the same phone installments so we'd hate to see you leave AT&T and go to another with carrier that doesn't have a better option for you not to mention the signal wouldn't be beneficial. Let us help you.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5The store was very nice & well kept. The associate that helped me was very nice, he didn’t make me feel pressured into buying anything and he answered all of my questions. It took a while for me to get all of the information I needed to get started & he was very patient.
- November 19, 20183 out of 5I wish I would have done my homework, other places offering same products for much less. Not happy
- May 1, 20185 out of 5I don’t remember his name. He was a very helpfully and know the product and it’s capabilities. Moved everything from the cloud into my new product very quickly. Can’t ask for more.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.