AT&T Store Stockton Pacific Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stockton
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stockton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stockton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 1, 20201 out of 5I am glad I read the reviews, it's been 20 years since I had the worse experience with AT&t when an ATT employee apparently stole my equipment I returned and i was on the hook for $1200 dollars and I was sent to collections and they never did anything to correct the problem, I promised my self I would NEVER deal with this crooks so after thinking about trying them again for the first time in over 20 years i read the reviews and i see I would be taking a chance if i even tried to deal with them so BEWARE ! by the way the review by oscargee11 asking to giving them a raise is probably an ATT employee who wants to make more money without any effort to do real costumer service, and please don't answer back to my review, I don't care what you have to say
- September 29, 20201 out of 5In June, i purchased a iPhone for my daughter and was on the verge on purchasing a iPad for my daughter too unfortunately, the iPad wasn’t available due to a old wireless account i have. Ended up just purchasing the iPhone. 3 months later, i noticed a charge that i never noticed and turned out that they charged me the line for the iPad that i never purchased and other accrued charges with the iPad. To make longer story short, I’m on my 3rd visit to this location and it has not been addressed and i keep getting the runaround with no resolution. I was just informed that the store manager is apparently on vacation. I need the district manager to reach out to me ASAP
- August 16, 20201 out of 5Christian - store manager unprofessional, did not offer any assistance with my I phone issue he just passed the buck elsewhere. He needs a course in customer service and training in products AT&T offers. Also needs training on how to handle issues he doesn’t know on how to fix and follow up. I would appreciate contact from district manager as he refused to provide.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hi AC. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- August 13, 20205 out of 5My experience with ATT in Stockton on Pacific Ave, was great. The salesperson Ruthy Lagmay,and managers Christian,America and Yonic. Has been amazing.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hi Patricia D. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- May 17, 20191 out of 5My sister and I went to this location to get our mom a new phone for a late Mother's Day gift. Yes, we were greeted upon entering but the employee who helped us seemed very bored and unwilling to help. The store wasn't full either. He didn't bother showing their products or telling us about any deals going on. I had to ask questions how to transfer contacts to the new phone and he answered if we knew youtube sounding as if we were the dumbest people on Earth. Basically, he was telling us to do it ourselves and find out about it ourselves thru youtube since their machine doesn't transfer contacts for customers anymore. He didn't even bother explaining what to do next. My sister and I were pretty excited for our mom but this worker just had to ruin it. Next thing you know, my mom's old phone cannot receive or make calls anymore, unless it's connected to wifi. We weren't informed about this happening. All in all, while this employee was assisting us with our transaction, he was yawning and uninterested. We felt unwanted. I don't know about this location, they suck. Awful experience so far.