AT&T Store Stockton Pacific Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stockton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stockton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stockton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 3, 20211 out of 5I got a monthly cost for U-verse from AT&T and signed up. Then I started receiving bills from AT&T that were $40 higher then what they had first quoted me. I brought it to their attention no less than 15 times but got an ongoing runaround for the past ten months. I told them they're giving me no choice but to take them to Small Claims Court. They said, "Go ahead."Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2021Hello Steve F. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 21, 20201 out of 5Terrible service, totally disrespectful, have been an AT&T customer for 30 years in in Stockton and will never shop here again. Tried buying an IPhone 11 and was giving a run around about the price. They did not abide by what is advertised on their website. Would not even let more than one person in the large store at a time. RidiculousResponse from AT&TJanuary 14, 2021Hi Micheal, B. Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 19, 20201 out of 5The manager of this store should be terminated from employment. Read the reviews. They're awful, but true. Notice the manager's responses. It's all BS. I was treated with total disrespect at the front door. Couldn't even get in the store. Don't ask e to come back. I'm not a gluten for punishment.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hi Chester Franklin. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 19, 20201 out of 5The staff and management of this store are customer unfriendly. Phone representatives are ignorant and in person, they are cold and unhelpful. Absolutely refused to sell me a phone. This store is a candidate to go out of business.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hello Glen Pitts. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. They were very rude to my non-English speaking mother. There were 3 employees helping one customer, 2 employees having a side conversation. I think one of the associates name was Alex(?). Anyway, We waited an hour waiting when all we needed to do was pay our bill. My mother suggested to them that they should have one employee taking payments while the others assist with the iPhone 12 nonsense. They just scoffed. Horribly unprofessional, we’re going to go to the other store instead. Someone please retrain them on customer service etiquette.Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hi Trejo, Danny. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.