AT&T Store Union City Union City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Union City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Union City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Union City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20211 out of 5NEVER COMING BACK and now going to switch providers. Sales rep LIED to my face about the terms of phone insurance. (I did my research beforehand so I knew he was BSing me.) I very clearly told him I did NOT want it. Days later, I got charged for insurance - the most expensive one too! I called the store and they said they were too busy for me. As all of the other negative reviews show, they truly do not care.
- February 10, 20212 out of 5Poor customer service. I had lots of questions about upgrading my phone. Asked my first 2 and Leslie was already getting annoyed. She stormed off after I said I’ll just wait another time to do this. Went to another store in Fremont where they were more than willing to help and answer questions without attitude. Started off as a one start review but changed it to 2 since we are in a pandemic and I do appreciate those who still go into work with a positive attitude.
- December 12, 20201 out of 5Waited more then 2 hours final got back to me and I couldn’t wait anymore so I left canceled everything. Found out later they changed my account plan and upgrade me without my authorization. Had a long conversation with customer services, been with At&t for years never had to go through this. That store has bad customer service.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hello Anthony M We apologize you experienced a long wait time. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- November 30, 20201 out of 5Awful process and rude customer service. Why make an appt. when you take so many walk in’s that your an hour late.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hello Cynthia Reese We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- November 6, 20201 out of 5Very bad customer service, waiting for more than1 hour. We saw people coming in and out from the store and we just don’t know what’s going onResponse from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hello Mariluz A We apologize you experienced a long wait time. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.