AT&T Store Fort Collins North Fort Collins
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Collins
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Collins?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Collins Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 14, 20205 out of 5I have had a iPhone and I’m waiting to get a the new12 and it’s going to be great and the customer service is amazing
- July 14, 20205 out of 5Great store! Very helpful staff and
- February 17, 20201 out of 5We upgraded our phones in Jan 2020. The woman who helped us was not helpful and very condescending in regards to our questions. She upgraded us and quoted our new plan, we received a follow up email about what our new bill would be, when we asked why it was so different we were told “AT&T always does that and if she was wrong we could come back and yell at her.” We received our first official bill for our new plan today and when I called customer service to see why it was so different than what she told us is would be, we found out that none of the information that she gave us correct. Luckily customer service was able to switch us back to our old plan, but it was a lot of excess money spent and stress over someone who couldn’t do their job.
- February 17, 20201 out of 5This is an authorized retailer and not directly affiliated with AT&T, I would advise actually going to AT&T store to get your needs met. We went in January 2020 to upgrade our phone and the service was terrible. The woman helping us could not answer our questions and was having a hard time trying to figuring out the math on what our new plans/ savings would be. By the end we had upgraded our plans because we were told ours were so ”out of date” that these new ones would be cheaper and cover part of the cost of our new phones. When we got the estimated cost email for upgrading our phones and it was considerably higher than what she told us, we were quickly dismissed stating that “they are always a lot higher and if I wrong you can come back and yell at me.” We had to go get a phone at another store and was just told on Harmony, we ended up going to the actual AT&T store which was the wrong location as there are two on harmony and we had not known a new one was built. Today we received our first official new bill on our new plan ( after last months was all the fees) and the bill is nothing like she quoted us. I just got off the phone to have them tell me all of things she was had changed was not cheaper and a lot of inaccurate information. Luckily with talking to AT&T they were able to go through everything and revert us back to our old plan and fix everything this employee was incorrect about, but unfortunately we had to still over pay and waste time as she could not do her job.
- January 27, 20195 out of 5It was Saturday afternoon on Jan 19th. The associate was so friendly, patient, answering our questions, helping to switch data from old phones to new phones...he took us through each step. I never felt rushed and felt he really cared about our satisfaction. Really a great experience! I’d been with another provider for 20 years but the manager of the store we went to was a smart allec and could care less about customer service so I told him we would take our business to AT&T. I’m so glad that we did! The customer service was night and day different and 100% better at AT&T