AT&T Store Fort Collins Harmony Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Collins
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Collins?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Collins Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 24, 20205 out of 5I was a Cingular Wireless customer originally. I have been to a few other AT&T stores in the area and have felt like my business wasn't wanted or needed. You stand around for a long time and never hear from anyone. Not this store, the entire team in A+ customer service. I have worked with Lauren twice now and she is amazing. Great Job Lauren your the best.
- July 19, 20201 out of 5Waited over 30 minutes to be waited on. The staff members there were busy and ignored me. When a staff member finally arrived to work and started waiting on me, he was very ineffective. He couldn’t answer many of my questions, kept putting me off.He appeared preoccupied and distracted. I bought a new phone although there may not have been anything wrong with the current phone because he didn’t know enough about phones to diagnose a problem. He told me to call AT&T about some account issues that I was having. I called AT&T the next day and spent 90 minutes on the phone only to be told that the store and only the store could help with my account problems. Ugh! Considering changing carriers.Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hello Knight, J Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 10, 20195 out of 5Overall we had a good experience with setting up our new account and getting new phones
- December 7, 20185 out of 5Very satisfied with the customer service we received this past weekend.
- October 21, 20181 out of 5We have never been treated so badly at any of the stores ever!! We walked in and the manger took our name and we sat down. We waited for 15-20 mintues. In those last 5 mintues we were the only people in the store. The manger plus 3 other people were sitting at a table talking and watching sports!!! They kept looking at us over and over again. So I stood up and yelled" are you serious... there is 5 people not doing anything, are you not going to help us?" and the only girl in the store apologized and said " I'm sorry I didnt know you needed help" when she said that it made us even more mad so we just left. We will never go back to this store location ever again At least Garret at the loveland location was more than nice enough to help us as soon as we stepped through the door and he was helping someone else.