AT&T Store Greeley Greeley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greeley
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greeley?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greeley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 1, 20205 out of 5I want to commend my service with Evan Schultz. He was empathetic with my personal problem leading to my phone change needs, efficient in processing my changed account, patient in communicating in a way that I understood. This young man made my day! Thank you, Evan.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Karen W. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5They don’t seem interested in helping at all. Unless they are going to get something out of it. Really bad service they actually suggested I go to Best Buy and buy a cheap phone and send to my daughter cause she washed her phone. Horrible serviceResponse from AT&TMarch 14, 2020Hello Kelly, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- October 13, 20191 out of 5The customer service at this store was horrible. I was there three times in one week. Only once I felt like I was a customer. On Sunday October 6, and October 11 I witnessed the worst service ever. Dollar Tree has better customer service. On Sunday the 6 of October the gentleman who was appointed to my wife and I was more worried about the Dallas Cowboys, and Green Bay packers game than providing us with excellent customer service. We purchased an iPhone 11. Not once did he inform us about any other specials or offers. We didn’t even know if our phone was insured. Worst of all, he entered my wife’s name incorrectly because he was more concerned with Aaron Rogers than helping out his customer. This guy is a joke, and it baffles me that he still has a job there. On Friday October 11 we reentered the store and this poor excuse of an employee glanced at my wife and I, and pretended like he didn’t know us. Completely ridiculous, and pathetic. However, our silver lining was when we entered the Fort Collins store at 4515 John F Kennedy Park Way. We were greeted once we went to the store by Kenya. A huge difference compared to the clown in Greeley who called us to his table so he didn’t have leave his table, so he could watch his football game. To top it off, the manager was Top Notch. They both stayed late to help us. Not only did we purchase more stuff we also signed up for Direct TV. This store excelled in customer service. Extremely better than the Greeley store. This store was superior compared to the Greeley AT&T
- September 29, 20191 out of 5Worst business I have ever had to deal with. The person says he was the manager but the picture on the website shows someone else is the manager. He was extremely rude and very unprofessional. Also used bad language. Will be canceling all business and personal accounts with your company! Shame on at&t for allowing such behavior!
- January 31, 20193 out of 5Waited a long time before getting help... service rep couldn't help correct all my problems with my phone.