AT&T Store Parker Parker
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Parker
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Parker?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Parker Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 30, 20211 out of 5**BUYER BEWARE**
I went in the store off Parker Road to replace my apple watch that was lost. The man helping me in the store said I had a upgrade available on my watch and it would cost $20. I specifically asked if it would change my month bill, which he stated 'no', it would continue to be $10 per month. I inquired about my son's watch, to which he said was also eligible for a $20 upgrade, and a $30 activation fee since his previous watch didn't include cellular. It would be $10/mo for the line. He did all the work on his ipad, I didn't have to sign a thing. The actual cost is an additional $25/mo/per watch for 30 months. Once I discovered it on my bill at the end of the month, I call the store and inquired. The young woman I spoke to stated it was an error and there was nothing we would do other than my paying off the watch and cancelling the line because I was outside the 14 day warranty. I asked if I could have her name, silence. I asked again, she replied "oh, what did you say?". I asked her again for her name and she asked why. I said I wanted to make sure I could include it on my review and she hung up on me. I didn't expect a free phone, but working together to come up with a resolution or allowing me to return my sons watch day #20 could have been a nice touch to their customer service.
- January 26, 20211 out of 5One person working. Very slow and inefficient.
- October 24, 20201 out of 5Mary M. was absolutely zero help for us and made us go through so much unnecessary hassle and stress. My sister and I were in Parker visiting our parents. We went in to order the new iPhone 12 a week ago and she messed up and ordered the wrong ones to our apartment. We were on our way back up to Fort Collins when we noticed the wrong phones on the bill/receipt and called Mary to see if she could fix her mistake for us. She said she called the store up here in Fort Collins to put 2 on hold for us and so we could exchange them the day they came in the mail. That day was yesterday and we drove all around Fort Collins trying to find the store that she called, when it turns out she never even called in the first place. We called last night trying to figure it out, and after she failed to call us back, she ignored our calls. Now we are down 200$ on these new phones and all she can say is I am so sorry. We are extremely disappointed with this interaction and the store service since this problem happened. 0/5 stars if I could.
- May 27, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever. We transferred 8 lines from Verizon. Granted it’s a lot of lines, but it took 3 separate trips to the store and over 5+ hours of our time to set up our devices. And our bill is still not correct. Two tablets were set up as phones and billed at a much higher rate, and despite 2 attempts, we are still not enrolled in autopay.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5