AT&T Store Branford Branford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Branford
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Branford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Branford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 6, 20201 out of 5No Customer LoyaltyResponse from AT&TOctober 8, 2020Hello Mike, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon
- July 24, 20205 out of 5Jake was fantastic help!!! I arrived with my iPad Pro and 6yo daughters new iPod that turned into a chore to setup, so I set them aside until I had time to come in. Thank goodness for Jakes great knowledge of the product, Patience with me and being very personable-I was ready to throw them both at the wall!!Response from AT&TJuly 25, 2020Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon
- December 1, 20191 out of 5I went in to do a simple case purchase. There were three employees working with 2 customers, one customer was sitting on a couch waiting. Not one employee acknowledged us, or offer a " we will be with you as soon as we can". I eventually approached an employee and asked to get an idea of wait time. Basically a blank look and "see the manager over there". I went to the manager, and asked the same question. It was as if I was asking for a free phone. Shocked at the poor customer service. Lesson to those in retail - acknowledge a customer, even if you can't help them right away. Will order a case from Amazon.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hello george We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The staff made my phone purchase easy; they helped transfer all my files and contacts to the new phone, explaining everything along the way. Overall, much easier than I anticipated.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5Tyler cane up to me right away. He did s great job assisting me in my purchase. Very clear and precise.