AT&T Store Branford Branford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Branford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Branford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Branford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 10, 20201 out of 5Wait time is ridiculous! No acknowledgment that you are waiting. Initially 3 employees but one disappeared. I’m reviewing this while in line for 45 minutes! Would not stay if I absolutely didn’t have to. During this season there needs to be more staff. Just got called up 60 mins since I entered the store. Poor customer experience to say the least.Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Laureen Q, I am very sorry that your experience was not A+. Please reach out to me on 2033150083 so we can find a way to give you the A+ service we promise all our customers.
- November 28, 20205 out of 5A special thank you to my favorite sales rep Jon Ardito ... he provides exceptional support , information making purchases easy and fun . Jon recently helped a disabled man get his first iPhone, Jon has the patience of a saint and walked this gentleman through the entire process with warmth and respect. Thanks Jon for being a great salesperson and human ! You will go far !Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Jade C, it was great having you in the store and we were very happy to serve you. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T!
- November 18, 20201 out of 5I was so uncomfortable making my purchase, there was another guy standing behind my sales rep. he asked what are we doing and stood there and i dont appreciate having other people around while im giving my personal info out. he never said anything to me and he wasnt social distancing and i just didnt like how everything felt. the lady helping me seemed really nervous helping too. i dont know what is going on there but its weird afResponse from AT&TNovember 27, 2020Hello Sage Banner, I am very sorry that your experience was not A+. Please reach out to me on 2033150083 so we can find a way to give you the A+ service we promise all our customers.
- October 6, 20201 out of 5No Customer LoyaltyResponse from AT&TOctober 8, 2020Hello Mike, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon
- July 24, 20205 out of 5Jake was fantastic help!!! I arrived with my iPad Pro and 6yo daughters new iPod that turned into a chore to setup, so I set them aside until I had time to come in. Thank goodness for Jakes great knowledge of the product, Patience with me and being very personable-I was ready to throw them both at the wall!!Response from AT&TJuly 25, 2020Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon