AT&T Store Enfield Enfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Enfield
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Enfield?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Enfield Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Absolutely awful service/experience. The worker wasn’t helpful in the least bit, not friendly, completely uninformed of the current deals going on and was so quick to finish talking to me. Now if this was just once I might let it go but now we’re talking twice. I was already unhappy with ATT pricing but now I will definitely be switching companies. If I can’t get help by my own phone company and the people who work for it I’ll take my business elsewhere. Also a 55 dollar free for returning my phone a week after I picked it up is beyond ridiculous. Just one more thing this company will charge you for!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Kristi, R Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 8, 20201 out of 5Our experience was horrible and awful. They told us they could not help us because our plan was switched in a different store. They were clear they are unable to help us at all. A store that represents AT&T should be able to help fix your service. This was a disgusting experience.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2020Hello Jill, A We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- January 4, 20205 out of 5A great experience, thanks to Reid Sullivan. My old phone wasnt compatable with a new car accessory I purchased and Reid worked very hard to get me into a similar plan while giving me a nice upgrade to my phone with a military discount I didn't even know existed. Employees like Reid really make a company, and he makes this AT&T location look good. Real pleasure to work with. Will highly recommend this location and Reid Sullivan.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hello Hank Gazda, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5Buying new phones for my husband and I is always the WORST day of the year but not with Bernice! She listened to my concerns, was empathetic, extremely well versed in both products and phone service. Just a lovely experience! Thank you Bernice and all the folks in the Enfield store. Which by the way is bright and clean and comfortable. Our phones are great - couldn't be happier!
- March 13, 20195 out of 5I couldnt have had a better experience. Juan went out of my way to find me helpful and hidden deals I didn't know existed! He helped me decide the best plan for me and even told me how I could change the plan if for any reason it stopped working for me. He helped me set up my account and my phone and went as far as to even help me put on my screen protector. You don't find people with this much care and attention at other places.