AT&T Store Newington Newington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Newington
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Newington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Newington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 29, 20205 out of 5Reem did an amazing job in helping me reset my password. She was patient, incredibly knowledgeable,
and left me experiencing an enormous amount of gratitude. She is awesome!Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2020Hello Reem, Thanks for coming in! - Team Newington
- December 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible!! If you sell a defective brand new iPhone, then you should be the one replacing it. I shouldn’t have to jump through hoops and travel to get a defective phone fixed. Poor service. Switching carriers when this phone is paid off.
- December 5, 20201 out of 5What a terrible experience! We had an appointment at 4 pm. The employees ignored us after we were checked in and took walk in appointments before us. They insisted they were unable to help us in store because we were moving lines between business and personal accounts and would have to call customer service. We called customer service while in store, who helped us and insisted the store COULD help us. In the end, the store associate said he couldn’t help us unless we opened an entirely new account (which customer service informed me is the way they make commission). He walked away to help other customers, and we eventually left the store. We called the Manchester store, where they confirmed that we could indeed be helped in store. We may be switching to T-Mobile after this.
- October 19, 20201 out of 5Very unkind customer service! They don’t seem to like prepaid customers! What difference does it make if I’m a prepaid or post paid customer? We all are paying no matter what! I went to west farms and had a much better experience there.Response from AT&TOctober 20, 2020Hi Joe K. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please contact the store at 860-594-4110 and ask for Justin or Anthony so we can get a resolution for you.
- July 21, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience at this location when I had to get my daughter a new phone after hers broke. Worked with Reem who was extremely helpful, friendly and focused on making sure I had the best package/plan/phones for the cost. She took her time, didn't rush and made sure I left completely satisfied. Highly recommend!Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Rob D, Thank you for your visit. We appreciate your business!!! AT&T Newington Team