AT&T Store Newington Newington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Newington
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Newington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Newington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 21, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience at this location when I had to get my daughter a new phone after hers broke. Worked with Reem who was extremely helpful, friendly and focused on making sure I had the best package/plan/phones for the cost. She took her time, didn't rush and made sure I left completely satisfied. Highly recommend!Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Rob D, Thank you for your visit. We appreciate your business!!! AT&T Newington Team
- July 7, 20205 out of 5Great Customer service from the manager, Cavana Fonsi! He was very attentive and found a way to fix my ordering issues. He also contacted me to make sure everything was in orderResponse from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Carmen,
Thank you for your visit, we appreciate your business! AT&T Newington Team.
- June 25, 20205 out of 5I had a great experience a this at&t in Newington. Jeremy was super helpful in helping me find the perfect phone for me and my son. I was a little worried about going there with everything going on with the pandemic, but the store was super clean, it made me feel very safe and comfortable knowing they are taking precautions to keep us feeling that way. I would definitely recommend going here. If you want great service, ask for Jeremy. He know his stuff.Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hello Margie
Thank you for your rating, we appreciate your business.
AT&T Newington Team
- February 13, 20201 out of 5Today 2/13/2020 at 512PM EST I switched providers and got 2 NEW lines and purchased 2 NEW i phone 11s. I picked up the iPhone 11 at the store at 617pm est.. I left the store with the 2 phones and receipt in hand. I came home, unboxed the phones and one of them worked and the other just has a black screen.
This is my only way to make calls, So while the other is updating I have to do Chat Live with ATT, they have transferred me twice through the chat and tell me there is a defect with the phone since I just bought it and only pressed the power button and have to go back to the store that I picked them up from and have it replaced.
Once I get to the store at ~8pm I tell them IT said to replace the phone and explained why. The 2 employees there checked the phone & saw the issue, saw the receipt and seen the timestamp (same day) told me "nope that's an apple problem" and to call Apple.
I went back home and called Apple with the other phone that is now updated. Apple tried so many ways to get the phone to work...they say there's a defect since they have tried everything, and Tell me to go to the store to get a new phone and that by Law they need to give me an exchange since I have a receipt and the phone is new. Its 9pm and the store is closed. I now have no phone that works. Using the computer I do Chat Live again and was transferred to a call center that is closed, so I had to re-do chat live and speak with a supervisor. They were not able to do anything. I switched providers due to poor service and now today my first day with ATT I have no service or phone, and if I need to rectify anything then I need to call after 9AM since they do not have a 24/7 line for any issues. Side Note: All this back and forth was done with a newborn, which makes it all the more frustrating having to take them in and out of the car.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hi! Hello Rosario
We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
AT&T Newington Team.
- December 13, 20191 out of 5The manger is a coward wont talk to customers, stays in the back, customer service sucksResponse from AT&TDecember 14, 2019Hi!
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.