AT&T Store Middletown Middletown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Middletown
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Middletown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Middletown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 17, 20205 out of 5Awesome experience at ATT. Kyle P helped me add a line for my daughter and Kyle hooked me up with a better plan that saves me money! Go local and ask for Kyle!Response from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hello Mari M We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again!
- September 22, 20205 out of 5I came in to this particular store , and knew exactly what I needed, and what I wanted , and not only got what I needed and wanted , but it was given to me with the best customer service I could have asked for .... customer for life 😎👍👍Response from AT&TSeptember 25, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide yo Hope to see you again! u with an exceptional customer experience.
- September 2, 20201 out of 5The manager is horrible arrogant and ignorant doesn’t help what so ever . Has no interest in helping unless youre buying a phone from them or have an account with them. But if you’re walking in to cancel an account . You get no help what so ever an an attitude with “ I’m sorry I don’t know what to tell you we can’t help you here. The ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCEResponse from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hello Kristina t. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Please email me at email@example.com to discuss if you'd like. We hope to connect with you soon.
- August 5, 20201 out of 5Buyer beware. Loaded up my daughter's phone lines with $40/month of extras (Next/service plans) that I did not ask for. Spent an hour on phone with AT&T getting them all removed and credited. First time this happened with this store - very disappointing as I have been a frequent customer.Response from AT&TAugust 6, 2020Hello Scott P This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact store manager Chad Hampton at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'd like the opportunity to resolve the issue.
- July 17, 20205 out of 5Very Helpful!Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope to assist you again in the future!