AT&T Store Norwich Norwich
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
609 W Main St
, CT 06360
Request an Appointment
Holiday Deals for Everyone on Your List
Visit AT&T's Holiday Gift Guide for deals on gifts for you and everyone one on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Norwich
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Norwich?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Norwich Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 21, 20191 out of 5I went Saturday 4/20/2019 for quote on direct tv and. I show up and cool guys welcome me cool I sat wait just because the guy tell me be quick finish w his customer but the was very interesting on what the stripper was comment about how much $$ she make on his travel destinations Miami & Vegas. I wait like 1 hr and I just left I can wait anymore I think the need to train his employees and give class on. Customer service time because other customer be more aggressive to employee just because the be wasting time Hope hear from manager thank u
- January 13, 20191 out of 5I come to the store because it’s the closest location to my house but literally over the last six months every time I come in the doors locked for some ridiculous reason this time out to lunch sorry for the inconvenience.How do you close a major chain store like this with no time listed to be back or when you left
- June 18, 20185 out of 5The person who waiting on me was informative and congenial.
- April 21, 20181 out of 5I went in to upgrade my wife's older model 6 series with more gigabytes. I bicked out one with 128 GB in black. The clerk said they didn't have that in black, only a pink phone. I agreed. It was a bit of a struggle to transfer all the data to the new phone. Only when I attempted to sync the phone with my computer did I find out the phone she sold me was 32 GB! It was too much of a hassell to take it back. Yuck.
- April 2, 20185 out of 5The employee was very knowledgeable!! Great experience
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.