AT&T Store Dover Camden Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Dover
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dover?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dover Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Worse service I have ever had. Never believe what these store employees tell you. Switching to another phone company immediately
- June 19, 20201 out of 5Trust this review and save huge $$$$$$! This store is an INDEPENDENT store!Meaning, it is not Corporate.
That means they don't have to follow Corp. ATT store methods of doing business.
The only phones this store sells to you outright, as in, you already have an ATT account, start in price at $1000.00!
If you want to replace a phone, say buy one of those pre-paid cell phones that's on the market there, and you have an ATT account already, too bad!
The manager, Mark, said you have to buy the new phone AND get a new phone number, AND pay the activation fee!
This charge accrued when you already have an ATT cellular account!
But, if you drive to Dover, just about 10 miles or so north of that store, you find their Corporate store. They're at 275 North Dupont Hightway, Dover Delaware 302)674-4888. There's a store in the Dover Mall too but I don't know if that is a Corp. store.
In any case, what a rip! Non-Corp. stores for ATT can make any $$$ policy they want. And if a customer thinks an ATT store is all the same , they pay! Hope this helps.
- May 26, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Were extremely rude, even called my wife a "dumb blonde". The worst customer service I've ever had, will be switching my service from AT&T because of these two idiots working here
- March 5, 20201 out of 5Very disappointing experiance with the new manager. Today, I entered the store to inquire about an frustrating issue I have been experiencing with my IPhone XS Max. Calls are not coming through and going straight to VM. As a small business owner, this can have a huge affect on several areas of my business. As I entered the store and explained my situation, the store manager was alone sitting at his desk on his phone. Now working previously in retail, I understand some days can be extremely slow. So, I will not hold that against him. He did greet me and asked how he may help. I explained to him my situation. He took my phone and switched the Ring?Silent switch off and handed it back to me and said “that should do it.” I thought he was kidding. He was not. Having owed every model of IPhone since the original I assure you I have tried everything a normal consumer would and then some. I explained to him that that would not have fixed the problem and asked if he new any other fixes. He looked through my settings for less than a minute. Then told me I need to do a soft reset, which he did. At this point I was absolutely sure he had no desire to actually help me. So , I said I would thanks it someplace else and excused myself. Before, I left he never looked up my account, or asked if I wanted to look at any of the products that they sell. If he would have, he would have found out that I am in the market to add a line and buy another Apple Watch for my son for his birthday this Saturday. He would have also realized that I currently have 10 lines and have done business with AT&T Wireless for over 18 years.
This is a very different experience that I have had in the past. The previous manager always went above and beyond for me and I have seen her do the same for other customers. She always went the extra mile and was so helpful even when you were not purchasing. I will not shop at this location again. I provide the best service I can to all my clients and expect for businesses I shop with do the same. I will now drive an additional 30 minutes to shop with Kate Carlson, the previous store manager.
- February 22, 20205 out of 5We walked into the store 20 minutes before closing and Destiny acted as if she had all night to solve our problems....never once making us feel like we were keeping her or making her stay late. However, she quickly solved our problem and we were on our way...even before closing time. So appreciative!