AT&T Store Dover Camden Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4598 S DuPont Hwy
, DE 19901
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Kent's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Dover
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dover?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dover Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 30, 20205 out of 5Received assistance from Matt transferring data over to a backup phone provided by AT&T as part of a new customer promotion. He spent approx an hour and a half on task. Matt was very knowledgeable, personable, & helpful. Thanks!
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Worse service I have ever had. Never believe what these store employees tell you. Switching to another phone company immediately
- June 19, 20201 out of 5Trust this review and save huge $$$$$$! This store is an INDEPENDENT store!Meaning, it is not Corporate.
That means they don't have to follow Corp. ATT store methods of doing business.
The only phones this store sells to you outright, as in, you already have an ATT account, start in price at $1000.00!
If you want to replace a phone, say buy one of those pre-paid cell phones that's on the market there, and you have an ATT account already, too bad!
The manager, Mark, said you have to buy the new phone AND get a new phone number, AND pay the activation fee!
This charge accrued when you already have an ATT cellular account!
But, if you drive to Dover, just about 10 miles or so north of that store, you find their Corporate store. They're at 275 North Dupont Hightway, Dover Delaware 302)674-4888. There's a store in the Dover Mall too but I don't know if that is a Corp. store.
In any case, what a rip! Non-Corp. stores for ATT can make any $$$ policy they want. And if a customer thinks an ATT store is all the same , they pay! Hope this helps.
- May 26, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Were extremely rude, even called my wife a "dumb blonde". The worst customer service I've ever had, will be switching my service from AT&T because of these two idiots working here
- March 5, 20201 out of 5Very disappointing experiance with the new manager. Today, I entered the store to inquire about an frustrating issue I have been experiencing with my IPhone XS Max. Calls are not coming through and going straight to VM. As a small business owner, this can have a huge affect on several areas of my business. As I entered the store and explained my situation, the store manager was alone sitting at his desk on his phone. Now working previously in retail, I understand some days can be extremely slow. So, I will not hold that against him. He did greet me and asked how he may help. I explained to him my situation. He took my phone and switched the Ring?Silent switch off and handed it back to me and said “that should do it.” I thought he was kidding. He was not. Having owed every model of IPhone since the original I assure you I have tried everything a normal consumer would and then some. I explained to him that that would not have fixed the problem and asked if he new any other fixes. He looked through my settings for less than a minute. Then told me I need to do a soft reset, which he did. At this point I was absolutely sure he had no desire to actually help me. So , I said I would thanks it someplace else and excused myself. Before, I left he never looked up my account, or asked if I wanted to look at any of the products that they sell. If he would have, he would have found out that I am in the market to add a line and buy another Apple Watch for my son for his birthday this Saturday. He would have also realized that I currently have 10 lines and have done business with AT&T Wireless for over 18 years.
This is a very different experience that I have had in the past. The previous manager always went above and beyond for me and I have seen her do the same for other customers. She always went the extra mile and was so helpful even when you were not purchasing. I will not shop at this location again. I provide the best service I can to all my clients and expect for businesses I shop with do the same. I will now drive an additional 30 minutes to shop with Kate Carlson, the previous store manager.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.