AT&T Store Apopka Prime Apopka
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1624 Rock Springs Road
, FL 32712
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Apopka
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Apopka?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Apopka Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible service! Went into get a new phone and was forced to pay off my phone of over $500 in order to add a line. After over an hour of waiting we didn’t qualify for a new line for some reason. Then we were offered an upgrade only to be turned down again. We asked for our money back for paying off the phone and were told no. As we were about to leave the guy said oh I can “work the system” to get you a phone. When we got our first bill we had an additional line that we never got, an upgrade fee for a mystery upgrade. We spent 45 mins calling customer service to fix their mistake. Thank you to Justin from the 800 number. Don’t go to this store they will screw your account up.
- November 19, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. The gentleman that said hello acted like we were disturbing him. We told him we wanted an iPhone. He asked which one. I said what kind of specials did he have. My husband has an iPhone for work and likes them. We agreed on the iPhone 11. He then walked over to a tablet and said sorry it was down and couldn't help us. He'd call. His whole attitude was of one of I don't want to be bothered. Another big guy was in there that I assumed worked there. And another guy at a desk ignoring us. There were 2 kids running around that lookedd like they were an employee's. They whole experience was bad. Didn't know business for cell phones was so good that you could let sales walk out. Horrible Experience
- September 29, 20201 out of 5DO NOT use this store. The "manager" is condescending, rude, and unhelpful. I walked in for help, he told me to sit on the bench and dial 611. When I did so, it asked for a pin code, which I didn't have. He told me that was my fault. I've been a customer of AT&T for over 40 years and have never been treated this way. I asked for a Regional Manager's phone number or e-mail, he gave me the generic AT&T e-mail. There was only one other customer in the store at the time and I counted three employees.
- July 30, 20201 out of 5The customer service in this location is terrible! I was needing help and they didn't do anything to help me it's all about sells sells I will never recommend AT&T to anyone worse Experience I've ever had dealing with the company itself
- March 19, 20201 out of 5Both females were not knowledgeable about Apple phones or the operation. Gave misinformation about phone. Very unprofessional, chewing gum and texting on phone. When to AT&T in Altamonte Springs. The rep. solved the problem for my wife in less then 5 minutes. Very pleasant atmosphere. Forget AT&T in Apopka!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.