AT&T Store Boca Raton Boca West
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boca Raton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boca Raton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boca Raton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20205 out of 5Had Destiny help out with getting an iPhone 11. Asked many questions. She's a rare gem, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She also kind of reminds me of Riley Davis from the new MacGyver show.Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Robert M. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 15, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible customer service, Khalil might have been the laziest most unprofessional “customer service rep” I’ve ever dealt with. I understand no one wants to touch anyone else’s phone, (even when gloves were provided to him and I pointed that out). I get that but when changing something to do with an iPhones internal portion a customer cannot be expected to know what to do, all he did was sit and just expect us to know what to do changing out a SIM card. We don’t work for a phone company, that is not our job. He seemed bothered to have to get up to show us what to do.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Robert, G We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 29, 20195 out of 5Kishawn was wonderful. My daughters and I had to go in to deactivate a line because of my husbands recent passing. It was a sensitive matter. He treated us so kindly and helped us with so many other things we needed to get done. He was just awesome!!Response from AT&TDecember 2, 2019Hello LeighAnn L Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5
- February 28, 20195 out of 5