AT&T Store Boca Raton The Reserve
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boca Raton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boca Raton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boca Raton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 22, 20205 out of 5I’ve been an AT&T customer for over a decade and was on the verge of cancelling my plan, due to the unnecessary issues on my account. Had it not been for Jordan I probably would have cancelled. He was so kind and patient, he resolved all of the many issues I had with my bill/account. AT&T needs more employees like Jordan that really care about customers. Thank you so much, you’re the best Jordan!!
- June 2, 20201 out of 5Terrible service. LIED ABOUT BEING A CORPORATE STORE. LIED ABOUT FEES. Manager Helmuch yelled at me to go to a different store when I tried to turn in a phone. Had to drive fifteen miles to go to the next REAL corporate store where the service is actually good.
- February 15, 20201 out of 5The guys there are slackers. Twice I've argued with them because I was told by a CS rep on the phone to go into the store to get something resolved and they gave me a hard time. They think they know everything. The store is low on stock; they never seem to have what is needed. I was told Thursday they would be getting in sim cards to fit my phone. When I called today to ask if they came in the guy said he had some he could cut down to size to fit. Why would I even consider doing that???
- July 14, 20195 out of 5
- July 2, 20191 out of 5Clintmore/441 store poor customer service, one person in store so have to wait long time to get help, unfriendly, customer nuisance to be tolerated attitude