AT&T Store Crestview Crestview
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2711 South Ferdon Boulevard
, FL 32536
Schedule an appointment
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Fort Walton Beach's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Crestview
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Crestview?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Crestview Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 21, 20201 out of 5DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE. We were told plan coverage would be the same, yet now we do not have Hot Spot unless we pay extra. At first bill we discovered they added monthly charges for items we did not agree to. FED UP with unethical behavior.Response from AT&TSeptember 22, 2020Hello Holly, we apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. If you need any further assistance please contact the store at 850.689.4309 and ask for Ryan so we can come up with a resolution for you.
- September 19, 20205 out of 5I went to the att store in crestview Florida and had a great experience! Donna was incredibly patient and helpful and she went the extra mile to make sure I was good to go. If you ever have to go there be sure to ask for her!!Response from AT&TSeptember 22, 2020Hello Kevin, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Glad to hear our representative was helpful during your interaction. Hope to see you again.
- August 7, 20204 out of 5I went to AT&at store in Ft Walton, great Manager and staff. I thought we resolved the problem but didn’t. Direct wants to charge me over a $100 a month for a service I signed up for at 64.99. I signed up for Select package and Choice , I canceled the Select package but due to people there not understanding the English dialect they canceled the wrong one and not wants to charge me regular price for their mistakeResponse from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hello Monica, Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- February 12, 20205 out of 5Great job willie gResponse from AT&TFebruary 13, 2020Hello Ms LeCompte, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 13, 20191 out of 5Went to store to look at upgrading to a newer phone. Was helped immediately. After a few minutes talking about phones, which was mostly trying to convince me to go with Apple products, the conversation turned quickly to my internet/cable tv provider and current bill plan. The remainder of the next 20 minutes (because I walked out at that point) was spent telling/demonstrating to me how much money I’m gonna save when I sign up today for DirectTV bundled with my cell plan. Even after stating that I came in for a phone and also that I’m not signing up for anything today, the sales pitch continued with the old car salesman tactic of bringing in the manager for a better deal. At that point I was done wasting my time. I can get a phone elsewhere and it won’t be from the same people that provide my cell service. The sales guy knew his stuff and I know corporate pushes these sales tactics, so I don’t fault him. But that is why I gave a low rating for being helpful......not very helpful when you’re not helping me get what I came into the store for in the first place. Won’t be back.......And the people are very Rude when you don’t want to BUNDLE. When you say NO it should end there. If I could leave ZERO I WOULD
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.