AT&T Store Fort Myers Colonial Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
10993 Colonial Blvd
, FL 33913
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 12, 20201 out of 5The district manager for this store Marcus is horrible.You cant believe anything he says. We went to buy one phone for my wife and he talked us into getting a bogo deal and said we was elgible for this deal even though we didnt have the unlimited phone plan. Last year in October 2019 we purchased two samsung note 10's one was supposed to be free per Marcus and after three months of waiting for the bogo deal to go in effect on our bill we found out we wasnt eligible since we didnt have the unlimited phone plan. Of course it was past the thirty days return policy so every since we have had to deal with this manager and its over a year know and we are still paying for the free phone monthly. AT&T owes us $800 still for this phone. We have been valued AT&T customers for over 20 years and will have to switch to a company that values there customers. At this point we are going to have to hire an attorney just to get this resolved.
- December 8, 20201 out of 5I went in after speaking with customer service to speak to a rep about my trade in status from October. Customer service stated only in-store rep can check the status for me so I went in and the lady there has no customer service skills at all. Before me there was a man trying to get help and her attitude sucked
. My turn comes and she told me I have to call customer service because she cannot look it up for me when customer service sent me there. Then stated to visit another ATT location. I just did not like her attitude. Her attitude was of a person that doesn’t want to help customers.
- November 16, 20204 out of 5Tatiana was very helpful. It was a pleasure dealing with her. Great attitude!
- November 1, 20201 out of 5Sold me an out of the box broken product. Refuses to take my calls. District manager stated he’d call me first thing in the morning but did not and still has not.
- October 9, 20201 out of 5Employee Tatiana was VERY rude. Has no customer service skills at all!!!!!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.