AT&T Store Fort Myers Colonial Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 13, 20201 out of 5I went to the store to exchange a phone. I was treated very unprofessional. The lady that tried to help was in total fear of me. I understand we must follow guidelines for the pandemic, but please dont make your customers feel like we are germs or parasites. Horrible experience. I don't wish this to anybody. I'm a frontline healthcare worker and I will never show fear to my patients. Sad..Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi Gina, P. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- February 10, 20205 out of 5I went to this store today feeling stressed, because I did not anticipate a problem with my phone at the start of my day and I knew I would be in this store for awhile I know these places are busy and everything takes time. I was greeted by Shawn Joiner and immediately he made me feel welcome, he took matters into his hands and went to work, offered me alternatives, truly he took care of my needs. He's detailed, focused, does not make the customer feel rushed. Very professional and knowledgeable. Truly I don't know how long the whole transaction took, but the way I was treated made the difference. I am grateful
for the way Shawn treated me.Response from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hi Elizabeth Pickett. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We know that first impressions are very important. We are very proud to have exceeded your expectations and created a great experience! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 26, 20195 out of 5Great customer service
- October 1, 20195 out of 5I swore off this location when a rude young female manager rushed me out of the location without a resolution. I had to return with a sims card issue and was greeted by a new manager. She quickly resolved my issue and made me look at the store with new eyes. I now will be going back to visit that store and only dealing with Toni!
- September 21, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service. I went in to upgrade my daughters phone to an 11 and the associate kept telling me I wasn’t due for an upgrade and that I had TWO iPhone 8 pluses that I hadn’t finished paying on. He refused to listen to me that this wasn’t correct. Accused me of lying and would not assist me any further. I had to order my new phone over the phone where they could see I was due for an upgrade and did not have the phone that this guy was accusing me of having. When I asked the guy in the store to please assist me in figuring out what was wrong he told me that it was my issue to resolve and would not help