AT&T Store Fort Myers Colonial Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20205 out of 5The customer service there is always phenomenal. I appreciate how helpful and efficient the staff is. They go the extra mile to provide exceptional value to the customer.Response from AT&TOctober 22, 2020Hello Kevin W - We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 14, 20205 out of 5I called up with multiple questions about adding a phone to existing plan. I spoke with Carlos who appeared happy to answer all of my questions and provide further information. I thought he had great customer service skills and I appreciated all of the information he provided.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hi Cathy B. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for choosing our location and we can't wait to serve you again in the future!
- August 13, 20205 out of 5Can-do attitude and customer service won this new subscriber.
Recently (8/7/20), I stopped at the AT&T store located on Dani Dr, to ask for directions to the Xfinity store located nearby. As an Xfinity customer I had tried remotely, unsuccessfully for over two weeks, to solve a problem with their service. Thus, I was going to the Xfinity store to try, once more, to resolve my problems with their service.
At the AT&T store I met Carlos Moreno, who pointed to the closed, nearby Xfinity store, meaning I had made a 30 mile trip, only to find no help. Meeting Mr. Moreno changed my view of service, and opened my mind to the possibility of changing my Xfinity TV service. After discussing some options with him, I began to investigate AT&T-TV among other TV-service providers.
A few days later, I e-mailed some questions to Mr. Moreno, and received a prompt and knowledgeable reply. His reply drove me to investigate AT&T TV further. A few days later, I was running some errands and decided to call the store to find if Mr. Moreno was available for further discussions. Ms. Kyara Valdes answered, and informed me that Mr. Moreno was not available, but she encouraged me to come in to the store anyway. When I arrived, I met Chandace Smith. The information she provided opened the possibility to change cellular, as well as TV service providers. An attractive package made the decision simple. However, the implementation was complicated for two reasons.
First, I have a hard freeze on credit reports. Unlocking reports requires PINs that I did not have. Second, I needed to purchase a second phone with an out-of-area code. Chandace and Kyara worked for about two hours to enable my AT&T package purchase, in spite of a number of barriers arising from the lack of PINs. Net, their “can-do attitude”, and a service mindset, made the AT&T package available to me.
I am now an AT&T cellular and TV subscriber thanks to their efforts in my behalf. Importantly, I now know that if I have a problem with the AT&T services, I have a customer team that delivers. In these days of abominable, or non-existing, customer service, the presence of Carlos, Chandace and Kyara at AT&T is most reassuring.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hi Pedro R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for this very detailed feedback! We appreciate it!
- June 7, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service. Toni is an awesome leader. In the midst of this crazy time and trying to keep everyone healthy, she's outside literally greeting folks before they can leave their cars getting them queued up for assistance. And with all the chaos around her she fixed a problem on our new phones with a smile and laugh. Thanks Toni here's virtual hug for you!Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Cynthia H. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you so much for the valuable feed back and we certainly look forward to assisting you in the future!
- May 13, 20201 out of 5I went to the store to exchange a phone. I was treated very unprofessional. The lady that tried to help was in total fear of me. I understand we must follow guidelines for the pandemic, but please dont make your customers feel like we are germs or parasites. Horrible experience. I don't wish this to anybody. I'm a frontline healthcare worker and I will never show fear to my patients. Sad..Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi Gina, P. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.