AT&T Store Homestead Homestead
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Homestead
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Homestead?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Homestead Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 6, 20205 out of 5Miya and Raquel did a amazing job of undoing what another representative did wrong.He sold me a screen protector without fully explaining the difference in what anti-glare would look like.I asked for the best screen protector for two 12 pro Max phones.He sold me these and on a phone that has one of the best cameras and displays,the end result was a opaque and rough finish.Completely taken away from a incredible phone.Miya did a incredible job in working with Raquel in getting both screen protectors exchanged at no cost.Highly recommend this store because of this experience.
- August 5, 20201 out of 5I have no clue about their Mobile plans, but their home internet is kin to a smoke signal in strength and reliability. it's not a problem with my router my lines or anything. I've had multiple technicians just come to my house and they told me that the company does not want to upgrade the system in Homstead. They will not upgrade their system in Homestead.
- July 3, 20205 out of 5My experience was amazing. They are very knowledgeable and have a lot of patience. I love my love my local AT&T because of the employees. Have you ever tried getting help by phone with the wait time. OMG. I shop local.
- October 26, 20191 out of 5Extremely rude phone customer service. Spoke with the manager Shorlyne and was hung on up by the apparent manager as I was addressing the issue of poor customer service. Called back to ask for her supervisor and was told a first name and she refused to give me a time when I can reach him and continued to repeat that I must come I into the store to even obtain a time that I can speak to her supervisor.
- July 8, 20195 out of 5