AT&T Store Key Largo Key Largo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Key Largo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Key Largo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Key Largo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 21, 20205 out of 5We're tourists from out-of-state and had a pblm. with our mobile. We have ATT U-verse bundle and 2 mobiles on the acct. We stopped in for some help, and no questions aske, Tech Mandy P. quickly resolved the pblm....no questions asked. My likelyhood of ever being in this particualr outlet is finite, but they couldn't have been more helpful.
- April 23, 20195 out of 5The young people that work in the store are very helpful. They have been hands on with all the little issues I have come across, as i am a Luddite when it comes to technology.
- March 19, 20195 out of 5The representative was very helpful in working through issues.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Great Service. Staff Excellent. Very knowledgeable.
- January 16, 20192 out of 5I purchased a new Samsung phone and Base tempered glass screen protector. The sales representatives were very helpful and took time to set me up. However, the screen protector did not adhere properly in the center, and left a large, obvious bubble/hologram that distracts from what I see on the phone. The sales reps agreed that it did not look correct, replaced it, with no better results, so said to give it some time. It did not get better, it actually got worse. When I returned to the store 2 days later asking for a refund on an obviously poor quality product, the manager would not issue one. He said it was not "defective" since it was adhering to the edges and still protecting the screen, even though he agreed that it looked bad. I will not patronize this store again. The manager did not stand behind the products he is selling.