AT&T Store Lady Lake Lady Lake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lady Lake
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lady Lake?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lady Lake Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 11, 20205 out of 5This is HANDS DOWN the best AT&T store in Marion County. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and can always be counted on to give first class customer service!Response from AT&TSeptember 12, 2020Hello Jessica K Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- August 23, 20201 out of 5THIS ATT STORE LIES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. In March 2020, my husband & I went to this store to get him a new phone. His was not holding a charge. James H waited on us. We were going to get a Samsung 8 for $15 a month. We were told there was a promotion & he could get a newer model Samsung 10 for $25 minus $10 a month. Basically, the same price of $15 a month. Sure we said. He said you just have to turn in your old phone. We gave them the old phone & we got the new one. Called ATT many times because the promotion price never appeared on our bill. We were overcharged the full $25 a month. After many phone calls to ATT cust svc, finally, someone at ATT said we have to have the Unlimited plan to get that deal. James H never told us that. LIED & DECEIVED US. On 7/21 I called the ATT store in Lady Lake where the phone was purchased. The mgr Kenneth Andrews said he would put in a ticket to get my credit and they admitted this was their mistake. Still no credit on bill. Called & spoke with Marlena Hill on 7/23 & she said it's still in pending status. On 8/7 went to the ATT store in Lady Lake and Marlena said someone would call me. No phone call. On 8/14 went to the ATT store in Lady Lake and Marlena said they emailed a ticket to process the credit again. Still no credit on bill. On 8/21 I spoke to Marlena and she said the mgr will call me back that same day by 7. No phone call. I will continue to go to this store to ask for my credit and I will be writing to Ashley Moody the Florida Atty Gen. I will have to say that Marlena was very nice to me and is unfortunate that her mgr Kenneth Andrews always hides in the back and makes her talk with me.
- July 9, 20201 out of 5They are stealing from people. Be aware. They take advantage from senior citizens. They liad. Terrible service.Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hi Leona wells. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- July 2, 20203 out of 5I was in this store a couple of weeks ago and not all employees were wearing masks. I read on line that it’s a store policy,Response from AT&TJuly 3, 2020Hello Pam D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 7, 20191 out of 5Not happy, On July 3 yesterday went to store in Lady Lake, needed a battery And a couple issues checked. Immediately tried to upgrade my phone with only a $75 trade-in to a high dollar new one . And it went downhill after I declined. we have multiple phones on a business account and was told I couldn’t do anything without my x wife ok. It’s in Tom and Jerry’s airboat rides name which I own also. Asked about the sim card for another phone that I already have and was told I could get one anywhere. Was sent to another location to have battery replaced which I understand because They can’t do anything at the store but sale. It is like 45 minute drive for me to get to their store to find out they can do nothing. I will be looking into changes