AT&T Store Loxahatchee Loxahatchee
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Loxahatchee
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Loxahatchee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Loxahatchee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 5, 20201 out of 5I was in there today traveled 70 miles to get there and the lady that assisted me was very rude and very nasty she refused to help me told me to go back home call customer care which I explained I have been on the phone with them for 2 hours that morning and they told me to go into the store just to get a SIM card she was not helpful she never tried to help me clane she couldn't get into my account and told me to go home I even called the manager to complain but his assistant told me he was busy and would call me back 2 hours later still no call but that's OK I went to the Wellington AT&T at the Courtyard and javaris was so helpful he got into my account just fine and give me my SIM card all within 5 minutes in I was on my way home thank you ATT at Wellington Courtyard
- November 25, 20201 out of 5One of the worst experiences I've had in the almost 20 years I've been with AT&T. Employees and manager lied about the defective phone they sold me 6 days before needing to be replaced by an insurance claim rather than a warranty claim, giving me a replacement phone that day from their shelf, and reimbursing the insurance deductible of $112.00. One employees who wasn't helping me needed to put his rude $.02 in in front of another customer and was making rude comments the entire time I was in the store. Thought these were the people I'd want to deal with but they ended up being 98% of the reason I don't want AT&T as my carrier any longer. I wouldn't recommend this location if you want knowledgeable people helping you. One employee proclaimed knowing all about the BUYERS REMORSE guidelines but didn't know a person could just decide with no reason whatsoever within the first 14 days to return a phone and not be charged for any part of the installment plan or phone. Buyer beware!!
- February 11, 20183 out of 5Need to update Sunday Open Hrs. Drove from West PB Co. Now having to wait.
- February 7, 20185 out of 5Sales rep very patient explaining devices and services provided . I was disappointed that they did not stay on top of ordering inventory and was limited on the selection of phones provided.
- December 21, 20171 out of 5I HAD THE BAD EXPERIENCE TO PLACE AN ORDER AT THIS STORE FOR AN UPDGRADE . IT TOOK THEM TWO WEEKS TO GET OUR ORDER AND WHEN IT ARRIVED THEY TOLD ME IT WAS DAMAGED WHILE IN TRANSPORTATION AND MY CHOICES WERE TO EITHER SHIPPING BACK MYSELF OR TO TAKE THE DAMAGED OPEN BOC PHONE TO THE APPLE STOREWHEN I TOLD ONE OF THE REPS THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO TOUCH THE PHONE HE COUGHT AN ATTITED AND STARTED TO GET ALL LOUD AND TUFF WITH ME,I HAD THEM TO RETURN THE PHINE AFTER SPEDNING TWO HOURS AND STILL TRYING TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT STRAIGHTENED SO I CAN FINALY JUST WALK UP TO THE APPLE STOTRE AND CONDCUT MY UPGRADETHEIR COMMENTS WHETE THAT THEY AREA NOT ATT BUT JUST AN AUTHORIZED STORE