AT&T Store Margate Margate
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Margate
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Margate?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Margate Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Patrick & team we’re amazing! You made my daughters day. Also thank you so much for being super patient while we transferred her phone info from old vs new.
- June 19, 20201 out of 5My daughter called this ATT location and asked them to hold a specific iPhone for her (2 days before we were going to the store). When we got there, they did not have the phone. They asked if she was sure it was this store she called and she confirmed, stating she had spoken with George. George happened to be there at the time, he made no apology. Finally the store manager Patrick stated “we must have sold it”, again no apology. He stated he could go to another store and pick one up for us. I asked what would we do while he was gone, sit there and wait? He said “you should be thankful I’m wasting my gas”. I asked him to call the Coral Springs store for availability and we would go there. He started to call that store and while we waited, I asked who the district manager of that store is. He promptly hung up the phone and stated “since you’re going to report me and give us a bad review anyway, you can go there and take care of getting the phone yourself”. Then he said he was going to waive the activation fee but “he can’t please me”. He had not offered an apology or offered to waive anything prior to that point. He was rude, nasty and extremely unprofessional. I have never been treated that poorly in an ATT store. After going to Coral Springs store (which I should have gone to in the first place) I learned that this store is not a corporate ATT store (that’s evident now!). I would not recommend this location to anyone who wants exemplary service and professional treatment. You will not get it here! I wish I could have given zero stars because that’s what they deserve. Thumbs down to Patrick and this store.
- April 21, 20191 out of 5There was only one agent working and 3 people waiting . Waited over 39 mins when it was our turn I asked him how did they make you work alone , his answer was is better for me I make more commission . To what I answer it might be great for you but inconvenient for the customers that not only need to wait but they have to quickly ask questions without been able to fully get the service they pay for . His response was well all companies are the same ...I worked for several companies. I had other companies before and the reason I switch to ATT is a "better" company. Att should treat their customers better not the same or worst than other companies . I was asking about tablets because we needed two but since we had people waiting we had to quickly get a sim car and leave .My past 3 experiences with the companies have been horrible and I have been a customer for over 8 years first under my husbands name and we switched to my name to get an offer recommended by one of your agents and is been a nightmare ever since.
- February 1, 20191 out of 5The people in this store are UNPROFESSIONAL & DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!!
- December 10, 20185 out of 5They was dedicate to give amazing service to a customer