AT&T Store Margate Margate
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Margate
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Margate?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Margate Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 9, 20211 out of 5smelled like pot in the store
- November 6, 20205 out of 5I came in at the last minute when they were closing and they were so welcoming! They were very patient and did not push me out of the door because it was closing time. Very helpful group!
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Patrick & team we’re amazing! You made my daughters day. Also thank you so much for being super patient while we transferred her phone info from old vs new.
- June 19, 20201 out of 5My daughter called this ATT location and asked them to hold a specific iPhone for her (2 days before we were going to the store). When we got there, they did not have the phone. They asked if she was sure it was this store she called and she confirmed, stating she had spoken with George. George happened to be there at the time, he made no apology. Finally the store manager Patrick stated “we must have sold it”, again no apology. He stated he could go to another store and pick one up for us. I asked what would we do while he was gone, sit there and wait? He said “you should be thankful I’m wasting my gas”. I asked him to call the Coral Springs store for availability and we would go there. He started to call that store and while we waited, I asked who the district manager of that store is. He promptly hung up the phone and stated “since you’re going to report me and give us a bad review anyway, you can go there and take care of getting the phone yourself”. Then he said he was going to waive the activation fee but “he can’t please me”. He had not offered an apology or offered to waive anything prior to that point. He was rude, nasty and extremely unprofessional. I have never been treated that poorly in an ATT store. After going to Coral Springs store (which I should have gone to in the first place) I learned that this store is not a corporate ATT store (that’s evident now!). I would not recommend this location to anyone who wants exemplary service and professional treatment. You will not get it here! I wish I could have given zero stars because that’s what they deserve. Thumbs down to Patrick and this store.
- April 21, 20191 out of 5There was only one agent working and 3 people waiting . Waited over 39 mins when it was our turn I asked him how did they make you work alone , his answer was is better for me I make more commission . To what I answer it might be great for you but inconvenient for the customers that not only need to wait but they have to quickly ask questions without been able to fully get the service they pay for . His response was well all companies are the same ...I worked for several companies. I had other companies before and the reason I switch to ATT is a "better" company. Att should treat their customers better not the same or worst than other companies . I was asking about tablets because we needed two but since we had people waiting we had to quickly get a sim car and leave .My past 3 experiences with the companies have been horrible and I have been a customer for over 8 years first under my husbands name and we switched to my name to get an offer recommended by one of your agents and is been a nightmare ever since.