AT&T Store Miami Keystone Shoppes
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Miami
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 8, 20201 out of 5The worst experience I've had in an AT&T store, they were neither professional nor respectful after installing a screen protector it was faulty and when I complained the seller told me that I was ordering a lot, literally what happened, then it was very unpleasant. in short, a place of horrorResponse from AT&TOctober 15, 2020Hello Yasser Perez, We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- February 21, 20201 out of 5keeping branch information details up to date is something that I would expect from any store especially a store like AT&T with it being a tech forward company providing customers with the latest in wireless technology at premium rates. Besides the fact that closing at 5pm on a Friday this day & age is already mind blowing, having incorrect information on the AT&T website regarding something as basic as branch hours is just shameful. I'm sure there's an app for that & if there isn't, someone should make one to help keep store information current so that customers don't waste their time planning around a closing hour that is 3 hours earlier that the actual closing time.
- February 18, 20205 out of 5Great customer service, nice experience, and very happy with my new phone
- February 18, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer Service
- November 5, 20191 out of 5They treated me so awful. When I was asking questions about something I wanted to buy from Adriana, she talked to me in a bad way and when I complained she told me that if I didn't like how she talk than i need to leave and when I was leaving she made fun of me saying "adios, bye"