AT&T Store Miami Midtown Miami
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Miami
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 26, 20205 out of 5Manger is great ( female ) and Alejandra the lady who helped me get new 11pro after getting one at another store that was broken didn’t get discount ? I’m a long time customer ? But the staff was lovely ! Wishyou would if done something for me be that I was such a loyal customer??? Again the staff was great there not att u guys should respect your loyal customers! I still have 13 days left to bring my phone back ! Would love to hear back for realResponse from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hi Hugh Mcd. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- May 12, 20201 out of 5I drove 45min. away from home to pick up two phones I ordered online, just to get there for them to claim they couldn’t find my order. They canceled my order while I was sitting there, and as she started asking my questions like my SSN and stuff I asked her why and she told me she had to re-run my credit. My question at that point, was why I completed all of this on online. I’m here for curb side assistance. I guess she Canceled my order to get a sale. Long story short, their unprofessional spoke Spanish about my account the whole time, mind you we all spoke English. She re-ran my credit without my promise, and to top it off I left with no phones. Telling me I have to wait 10 days, now all the promotions I was looking forward to getting is gone, and no Mother’s Day gift for me. It’s so hard to find quality customer service, but honestly I expected more from AT&T.
- March 30, 20191 out of 5This store has the worst customer service ever. Staff are not in a hurry to assist customers, they walk around doing nothing when they could be helping someone. I sat in the store for 30 minutes before someone decided they wanted to help me. They don’t have enough staff to help people.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2019Hello sabrinadillard41 Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The Midtown MIAMI store is always top rate with the most helpful and friendly staff who are so knowledgeable.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2019Hello Evergrn8 Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We appreciate the shout-out, glad you're part of the #ATTFamily!
- January 15, 20191 out of 5Stay away from this store the manager at this store is not running his store correctly and needs to be coached . Also when you call the store no one picks up .Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2019Hello v2comm We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will be back for a better experience.