AT&T Store Ocoee West Colonial Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Ocoee
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ocoee?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ocoee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 31, 20205 out of 5Great curbside customer service. Couldn’t have been more helpful.Response from AT&TAugust 1, 2020Robin, thank you for choosing Shoppes Ocoee AT&T as your preferred location. It was Yani's pleasure to assist Eloise today curbside with her new device, and the flower case looks great on her new phone! Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to assisting you and your family in the future.
- June 2, 20201 out of 5Everything about my experience with this store was so horrible I'm switching carriers. The only thing I learned while I was there was go through the website.Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have and we're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope we have the opportunity to connect with you soon and providing you with a better experience next time.
- May 16, 20201 out of 5I couldn't believe not one person working in the store was wearing a protective mask! There is no excuse for this.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello James. We know that first impressions are very important. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 22, 20205 out of 5I had just gotten off the phone with customer care (661) and was furious with service I had received. So I decided to go into the store and speak to a manager since the only option I was given from customer care was to "write a letter". They don't have email. What?!?
That is when I met Blair Turpin. As I explained the situation at hand and how customer care did not resolve my problem, Blair calmly told me that she was there to help. And help she did. She listened, researched and handled the problem straight on. She was awesome and totally diffused the situation that could have been handled by customer care. I know there is a wait but I will say this stores customer service was worth the wait. Thank you Blair and the other gentleman who was working. Many Thanks!!
- February 5, 20195 out of 5