AT&T Store Ocoee West Colonial Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Google Pixel 4
LG V60 ThinQ 5G
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)
About the Ocoee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
What our customers are saying
- May 16, 20201 out of 5I couldn't believe not one person working in the store was wearing a protective mask! There is no excuse for this.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello James. We know that first impressions are very important. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 22, 20205 out of 5I had just gotten off the phone with customer care (661) and was furious with service I had received. So I decided to go into the store and speak to a manager since the only option I was given from customer care was to "write a letter". They don't have email. What?!?
That is when I met Blair Turpin. As I explained the situation at hand and how customer care did not resolve my problem, Blair calmly told me that she was there to help. And help she did. She listened, researched and handled the problem straight on. She was awesome and totally diffused the situation that could have been handled by customer care. I know there is a wait but I will say this stores customer service was worth the wait. Thank you Blair and the other gentleman who was working. Many Thanks!!
- February 5, 20195 out of 5
- January 26, 20195 out of 5Luis was the greatest. What a super employee!!! He went above and beyond and was very knowledgeable. I love my new phone thanks to him.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5I ordered new phones online for pickup but unfortunately the system was bringing up an error. Nicholas was super patient, helpful and provided great customer services. Thank you!