AT&T Store Orlando Orange Blossom Trail
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
12648 S Orange Blossom Trail
, FL 32837
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Orlando
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orlando?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orlando Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20191 out of 5Horrible service. Marco and Joshua could not be less interested in helping customers. I went in to buy a sim card for a new phone I bought from Apple. Rather than asking appropriate questions such as what device I currently have and what device I will be needing the card for, they wasted 20 minutes of my time taking my ID, asking for my phone number, accessing my account to "verify" that I have an account, and trying to activate a sim card for a phone I did not have with me. Despite explaining that it was to be given with the phone as a gift, Marco insisted on a need to activate the card before he could sell it to me. The second employee, Joshua, chimed in from across the room and said they were "just trying to do their job". He never got up to try to help but felt absolutely comfortable yelling across the room to render his opinion. After all of the grief, Marco walked to the back of the store and immediately came back out to announce that they didn't actually have any sim cards available. OMG!! At this point, I absolutely did not believe him, but if that was true, do you not think they would have verified the availability of the produce prior to going to the trouble of accessing my account? I have visited this store 2 times before and every experience is miserable. Don't even bother stopping here. Drive 5 miles down the road to the Kissimmee store. It will be worth your time and save you a lot of grief.
- December 1, 20191 out of 5The store clerk could not complete my order because he did not know what and eSIM is.
- November 7, 20195 out of 5Had a phenomenal experience, Joshua Miranda helped me and clearly answered all my questions. Highly recommend any customer to ask for him because I’m sure your experience will be great.
- July 9, 20191 out of 5Terrible Service. I have always had at&t and I guess it's gone downhill. I thought there were standards but the employee and the manager have none.
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Everything went really well. Quick in and out. I like this location
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.