AT&T Store Orlando The Fountains
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Orlando
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orlando?5.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orlando Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 28, 20205 out of 5I went there after going to different stores in Orlando for something that first, I dint understand and 2nd that no one would explain it to me . After talking to the Eliza for about 20 min she solve my problem and further ,she help me get a new cell phone for my daughter. She's great. Thanx IlizabtehResponse from AT&TOctober 30, 2020Hi Raul C. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 21, 20204 out of 5Really appreciate the time and effort Samuel put into fixing my billing problem.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is even better.
- June 25, 20205 out of 5I went to the store at the Grove and it was a horrible experience I was there 2 and a half days the first day and over an hour the second day and things were not taken care of correctly.I went to The Fountain on Sand Lake Road and what an amzing experience with Jessica. It took her no more then 10 minutes to put everything in order. That woman deserves a raise. I will only go to that store in the future because of Jessica,she is AMAZING.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello Phyllis G, We know that first impressions are very important. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. She is an outstanding employee! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you an even better experience in the future.
- March 4, 20194 out of 5I tried to order phone on Apple site but came up to a roadblock so I visited store where I bought my Iphone 7 just last year. Same salesperson helped me but I was a bit taken a back when she tried to push the more expensive model to me even though it did not have the 128gb size I wanted. Went with the IPhone Xr and very happy with the item.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5I went with multiple problems and Elizabeth solved them all quickly. She is fantastic