AT&T Store Pace Pace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pace
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pace?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pace Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20215 out of 5Jason Schenck at the Pace, FL store is my go-to guy for the best customer service! He listens to your needs and makes sure to do everything he can to fix your problem!!
- January 15, 20215 out of 5Christian was amazing and so patient and helpful. I dreaded going here and he made it so pleasurable. I was so aggravated when I got here and smiling when I left.Response from AT&TJanuary 17, 2021Hi Angela. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 14, 20205 out of 5Jason provides GREAT customer service in our Pace store. He helped us trade in our phones to the iPhone12 Pro Max and walked us through everything we need to know. He made solid recommendations and took care of everything on the spot. What an asset to AT&T! We are blessed to have him working for us here locally!Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Connie Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Jason's performance is an example of that. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! thanks for your comments.
- December 7, 20202 out of 5I have spent many trips to this store throughout the years, overall I would say the staff is so kind and helpful but the most recent time I visited I worked with Christian, his customer service was terrible, but I thought he was having an off day so I took it as that. I returned today to turn in an old phone and I was working with Christian again- the way he handled things was very poorly. His approach with customers needs to be worked with. Customer service is huge, especially in a workplace like this and I would rate my experience today a 1/10. Other than that we do enjoy this store and AT&TResponse from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hi Megan This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Friendly, patient, helpful and knowledgeable staff. We asked a hundred questions and they were all answered graciously with great humor.Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hello John We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.