AT&T Store Pensacola Pensacola
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
1680 E Nine Mile Rd
, FL 32514
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Pensacola
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pensacola?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pensacola Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 10, 20191 out of 5Was there Dec. 7th & 8th.
Lousy service. Will find another ATT store in the future.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5Visited store Aug 21, 2019 to ask about getting AT&T Uverse service,Store mgr Morgan showed program for Uverse,bundle TV,Internet,land line could be installed 12 Sep. Then she told me I could do a deal for 2 mobile lines with AT&T too, unlimited data,veteran rates with auto pay for a total bundle price of less than $230. It would begin after 1st mo at this rate and interim payment would adjust with 35.00 service fee rate. I agreed and changed two mobile unit with install 12 Sept for Uverse bundle. This came off as sked but Morgan was gone from when install date came to be and new manager name Leah said the deal was NOT valid and that I had been told all this just to get a sale for Morgan. New Store mgr told me only recourse was thru loyalty service complaint. Did that and NO help. Bill now $100 more than promised. Morgan lied apparently and Leah stated there was nothing she could do.Not service expected from AT&T store at this location or any where.
- May 25, 20192 out of 5Well, came in to update our phone plan, but ended up spending the majority of our time being talked to about changing over our cable service. We politely declined 4 separate times. There was music playing so loudly in the store that I could barely hear the guy trying to sell us cable. We decided to just leave and take care of the service upgrade online. I would rather spend an hour on the phone with someone over 10 minutes in this crazy store.
- April 13, 20195 out of 5My agent was really great. He gave me all the information I needed to upgrade my phone and was very pleasant and courteous. If I had to make any other comment it would be that it took so very long to get everything done because the computer was slow. Overall, though, I was pleased.
- March 21, 20195 out of 5The store representative was very polite and helpful. She smiled the whole time and she kept the conversation going as she helped me get new services.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.