AT&T Store Pensacola Pensacola
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pensacola Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 10, 20191 out of 5Was there Dec. 7th & 8th.
Lousy service. Will find another ATT store in the future.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5Visited store Aug 21, 2019 to ask about getting AT&T Uverse service,Store mgr Morgan showed program for Uverse,bundle TV,Internet,land line could be installed 12 Sep. Then she told me I could do a deal for 2 mobile lines with AT&T too, unlimited data,veteran rates with auto pay for a total bundle price of less than $230. It would begin after 1st mo at this rate and interim payment would adjust with 35.00 service fee rate. I agreed and changed two mobile unit with install 12 Sept for Uverse bundle. This came off as sked but Morgan was gone from when install date came to be and new manager name Leah said the deal was NOT valid and that I had been told all this just to get a sale for Morgan. New Store mgr told me only recourse was thru loyalty service complaint. Did that and NO help. Bill now $100 more than promised. Morgan lied apparently and Leah stated there was nothing she could do.Not service expected from AT&T store at this location or any where.
- May 25, 20192 out of 5Well, came in to update our phone plan, but ended up spending the majority of our time being talked to about changing over our cable service. We politely declined 4 separate times. There was music playing so loudly in the store that I could barely hear the guy trying to sell us cable. We decided to just leave and take care of the service upgrade online. I would rather spend an hour on the phone with someone over 10 minutes in this crazy store.
- April 13, 20195 out of 5My agent was really great. He gave me all the information I needed to upgrade my phone and was very pleasant and courteous. If I had to make any other comment it would be that it took so very long to get everything done because the computer was slow. Overall, though, I was pleased.
- March 21, 20195 out of 5I originally had a small problem with newly purchased the day before but the manager was so helpful. To be honest,I had considered changing companies but now I am glad that I did not.