AT&T Store Pensacola Cordova Crossroads
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
5090 N. 9th Ave
, FL 32504
Schedule an appointment
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Pensacola
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pensacola?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pensacola Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 10, 20201 out of 5Customer service representative was rude and didn’t complete my request
- August 1, 20201 out of 5If any one has had trouble instore with AT &T you should try to contact them on the phone about tv, internet and landline!!! OMG.....what a joke!! After being on hold for an extraordinary amount of time I was told the department I needed was closed!! This is the third time I have tried to get this problem resolved and there is no one at AT&T online that understands English enough to resolve the problem!! My patience is gone and I will take this a step higher soon!! AT&T sucks!!Response from AT&TAugust 6, 2020Hi Judith B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- June 29, 20201 out of 5This store has stolen a phone from me! Associate gave misinformation about a trade-in offer, the trade in was never processed. I have been to the store multiple times to get issue resolved, store manager is unresponsive and I was given an invalid email address for the regional manager. Trade in was in January, issue still unresolved. Hoping the store owner reads these reviews and can help me.
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Super helpful team onsite. They bend over backwards to help with products and account services. Kevin and Fritzlene are the Bomb!Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hi Dianne. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- May 27, 20201 out of 5We were in this store in December to take advantage of a promotion to upgrade iPhone with iPhone trade in. 5 months later the trade in still has not processed. Been waiting 3 weeks now for a call back about this issue being "escalated to the regional manager", both visiting the store and calling, and still no resolution and no call back. This is our second experience at this store and both have been ridiculous. Zero stars was not an option.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.