AT&T Store Pensacola Cordova Crossroads
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pensacola Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20201 out of 5We were in this store in December to take advantage of a promotion to upgrade iPhone with iPhone trade in. 5 months later the trade in still has not processed. Been waiting 3 weeks now for a call back about this issue being "escalated to the regional manager", both visiting the store and calling, and still no resolution and no call back. This is our second experience at this store and both have been ridiculous. Zero stars was not an option.
- March 22, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. I was lied to several times by the sales representative. The manager left items on my account that I didn't agree to add and he said he would remove. This store used to be the best in the area, but that's not the case anymore.
- February 23, 20205 out of 5In the past I absolutely dreaded going to the ATT store for issues with my cell phone. I was always frustrated, however, my recent two visits in the last 6 months have been extremely pleasant. The staff has been so helpful and with quick service. I know I am in good hands when I need cellphone support.
- November 9, 20191 out of 5Worst store ever..bought an iPad, which later turned out to be defective..went to the store to return it the very next day (14 days return/exchange period), they just refused to do anything..the manager was extremely rude and even threatened to throw me out of the store..help was out of question, the manager insulted me. I was still within my return period, they didn’t even bother to look in to the matter despite selling a faulty piece.
- March 22, 20191 out of 5Long waiting time 1 customer ahead of me and it took 45 minutes to get a representative. Must have been 4-5 different representatives come an take turns checking people in and opening door for customers to come in an wait but not help anyone. Staff could not answer issue with moving account except I needed to call AT&T to get an answer. I guess if I was wanting a new phone or service they could of help otherwise I was wasting their time and mine. Very poor management and use of personnel. Need to be retrained