AT&T Store Pensacola Cordova Crossroads
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pensacola
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pensacola?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pensacola Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 15, 20205 out of 5Nancy was great while helping us sort out a phone mixup. Very friendly and dedicated to making sure the customers are taken care of.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hello Tymbre, thanks for the review! We look forward to serving you on your next visit!
- October 13, 20205 out of 5I had a great customer service experience buying a new phone with Al Simpson! He was knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. Al is the kind of employee all companies should strive to have in their employ!Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hello Nancy S., our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- October 13, 20205 out of 5Great cuatomer service with tbis store Nancy was great!!Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hello Sheryl Chandler, we work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 10, 20201 out of 5Customer service representative was rude and didn’t complete my request
- August 1, 20201 out of 5If any one has had trouble instore with AT &T you should try to contact them on the phone about tv, internet and landline!!! OMG.....what a joke!! After being on hold for an extraordinary amount of time I was told the department I needed was closed!! This is the third time I have tried to get this problem resolved and there is no one at AT&T online that understands English enough to resolve the problem!! My patience is gone and I will take this a step higher soon!! AT&T sucks!!Response from AT&TAugust 6, 2020Hi Judith B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.