AT&T Store Sarasota Colonnade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sarasota
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sarasota?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sarasota Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20205 out of 5Yesterday, we had the pleasure of working with Russ. He was very professional and patient with two novices in the world of modern-day technology. He answered all our questions and setup our equipment that needed some expert help.
All the employees at the Bee Ridge location have always been professional and extremely helpful whenever we needed their support.
A thank you goes to all of them.Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Arlene, we're glad you had an extraordinary experience with Russ and the rest of our team in Sarasota! Thank you so much for your kind words.
- January 22, 20201 out of 5Can't really believe what happened today at the ATT Beeridge Rd store, especially after 10 years of being great customer with zero missed payments. Purchased a product, like I do every year, sometimes 2 or 3 per year. Sales person who sold me the product ran my credit without asking, which resulted in hard inquiry on my credit report!!! Call the store manager Bobby, after 90minutes on hold they hung up on me. Called again, manager was "busy", so I got to talk to Steve the assistant manager, who told me that thats what they do and its perfectly normal, even when I said that this is not normal and they should have advised me about running my credit, told me that there is nothing he can do and I should call ATT. So I called ATT and they completely agreed with me and said that Steve was out of line. So I went back and wanted personally talked to Bobby the manger, but goes what, he was "busy" again so I talked to Steve. Told him that ATT said he was wrong and they should have asked me about running my credit. You wont believe what he said, Steve still argued with me that he was right and thats what they normally do, and advised me to call ATT CORPORATE. So I did, and guess what, Nicol M. at customer service agreed with me and file a report. Hopping to get this hard inquiry of my credit soon!!!!! I would give zero stars if I could!!!!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Bryan was a great help. He set me up with the service I wanted on my lunch break and assisted me with all my questions and concerns.
- March 6, 20195 out of 5We were switching from a competing carrier to AT&T, also purchasing new phones. This can be a complicated process but Brian made it very easy. He was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. The wait was minimal and we left very satisfied with our experience.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5Fantastic job the store manager went above and beyond