AT&T Store Wellington Wellington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wellington
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wellington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wellington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20205 out of 5I had some complicated problems involving two of my phones. Will Jackson could not have been more helpful and friendly. If all AT&T employees were like Will Jackson AT&T would put Sprint and Verizon out of business.Response from AT&TMarch 4, 2020Hi Dan L. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- January 26, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever! First of all I entered the store and was not greeted. Sat and waited and 20 minutes later I asked to be checked in so I could talk to someone. Only 2 associates were helping customers on the floor. I hear one say there were 2 on break. It was 2pm on a Sunday and there were 4 other customers sitting and waiting. I saw the associates in the back peek their heads out the door a few times but never came out. Finally after an hour someone came out from the back. I had purchased a screen cover the weekend before and when installed the associate put it on crooked. When I mentioned it she took it off and reapplied it again, then a third time. I asked if removing it so many times would cause it not to adhere well. She said no and if there was a problem to bring it back and they would replace it. So that's why I was there. The screen protector had caught on the corner of my pocket and cracked within a few days. I spoke to the associate and she said she was not supposed to change it, but she would this one time. Next she came back and said they didn't have any in stock and only had a different brand and I would have to pay for it. I asked to speak to a Manager, so the Manager Melissa came out. So now I know there were 2 associates and the Manager in the back with at least 4 customers waiting an hour to meet with someone. I asked the manager if she would make an exception and replace the screen with the other brand and she straight up said no and to go to another AT&T store. I told her I had waited an hour and it was ridiculous that she had 2 associates and herself in the back with a crowd waiting. She immediately gave me an attitude and demanded I leave the store. I have never, ever been treated with such poor respect. I will never go near this store again. It's sad considering I have been a customer of AT&T for 20 years. Stay clear from this store!Response from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hi Bill H. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- January 14, 20201 out of 5The person who was supposed to help me was no help at all. I went in to buy a new phone, a carrying case and a braided power cord. The girl came out with the phone, grabbed a carrying case and braided power cord and said i needed to get a screen protector also....so i said ok. I told her I wanted to pay for the phone upfront and she said i couldn't. I told her my girlfriend had done just that 2 months prior and the girl just kept saying she couldn't do it. She said if i wanted to pay off the phone i could do it the following week. What kind of B.S. is this? How much extra am I paying so they can start the process with a payment plan? I told the girl I needed my information transferred to my new phone and she said they aren't responsible for doing that, but she said if i had my Gmail acct. password she could do it. I couldn't remember my password so she took my phone and changed my password and started trying to transfer my info. After about 5 minutes she said it wasn't working and my old phone was too old to transfer the data. I went home and told my girlfriend the story and she took my phones and downloaded a transfer app on my old phone. My new phone already had that app. In 5 minutes she had my info downloading onto my new phone. I opened the new power cord the girl in the store sold me and realized she put a cord in for an I phone...I don't have an I phone!! I looked in the box that came with the phone and see this slip of paper that says this phone comes with a screen protector. Why was I sold a screen protector then?? I went back a week later and talked to someone else who removed the charge for the power cord...they couldn't do anything for the screen protector since it was on my phone. The guy said that the screen protector i was sold was superior to the one that came with it....that's fine, but don't just sell me one without informing me that i can use the one that comes with it just so you can make a sale!! If I did my job the way they do theirs, I'd be unemployed.
- December 8, 20191 out of 5The worst customer service I've ever encountered. Job of personnel should to help customers not intimidate them or act bored by them. They should realize we don't know everything about plans and products like they do and offer to explain rather than act bored, disinterested, and unhelpful. I left within minutes of arriving. Young woman who helped me obviously does't enjoy her job or the public and should try another non customer oriented profession
- September 29, 20195 out of 5Once again great customer service at this location. I have done multiple upgrades and purchase for me and my family at this store. Every time I go I get greated with a smile. Every time I go I meet new sales associates or managers that are always kind and helpful. They are always knowledgable and willing to help. This time I had the honor to work with Alejandro R. I've had some account issues with an upgrade. I was at the store for 2 and a half hours Thursday and ran into some issues. So I cam back Saturday and worked with him again. He was able to get the issue resolved and able to process the upgrade on my account. This store and its employees exemplify customer service and are one of the reasons I have an account with AT&T. Every time I need help or upgrade I always make sure to choose this store.