AT&T Store Canton Canton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Canton
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Canton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Canton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 29, 20205 out of 5spent 3 1/2 hours on phone, transferred 7 times and no one could fix my access my ATT account. under 10 minutes and it was fixed thanks to Nabeel SalemassiResponse from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi Catherine D. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to connect with you soon.
- July 23, 20201 out of 5I had to leave due to long wait and only three associates working. It would be nice if you could post your busy times on your website.Response from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hello suzanne s We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- July 9, 20202 out of 5It took hours to upgrade to a new phone due to my sales person keying in something wrong on his little mobile computer. He was nice but what bothered me most was how no one offered to help him until I was at least 2.5 hours invested in wait time. If a manager sees a customer having to wait that long maybe offer some assistance instead of walking by eating animal crackers. I was in tears 3 hours into this whole fiasco. They suggested I go get something to eat. I did. It’s 5 pm now after starting all this about 1:30 today maybe it’ll be resolved . Maybe...Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hello C.C. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 30, 20205 out of 5So much better than Jasper! In and out with excellent in car serviceResponse from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hello Kirk A. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We are so glad you had a positive experience and look forward to helping you with any future needs.
- May 19, 20205 out of 5Just wanted everyone to know what an exceptional person Julie Trulove is. Never a time that she fails to take care of my phone questions. Such a devoted employee she is! Thank you very much!Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hello Charles B., We strive to hire the best personnel around to help take care of all your wireless and home entertainment needs. I'm glad that Julie was able to help you with all of your questions. We hope to connect with you again soon.