AT&T Store Canton Old Highway 5
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
4826 Holly Springs Pkwy
, GA 30115
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Canton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Canton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Canton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 1, 20201 out of 5One employee working today? I have been waiting for an hour and still second in line. Who’s brilliant idea was this?
Not to mention the store hours on Saturday are listed on the door and online as 9-8pm. Show up at 6 and doors locked lights on and open sign lit?
- October 4, 20201 out of 5Same problem as the customer below. Sydney the store manager has altered my bill 4/5 months in a row because att can’t seem to get the $210 we agreed upon correct. Every month it’s $340 and I have to track Sydney down and get her to fix it every single time... She has now apparently blocked my phone number and won’t return my call because like me she is FED UP!!!! Very very poor customer service and very poor store management!!!
- June 11, 20205 out of 5I have been a customer for a long time and this has to be the best store I’ve been to! Everybody was very helpful and attentive. I highly recommend this store!
- April 20, 20201 out of 5I am highly disappointed in the service I received. I moved to a new community on 1/16 and was given the contact name for a couple of providers and went with AT&T. I was given a date they would be out and when they did not show up, with no call or notice, I called to find out where they were, only to be told they had to change the date. The problem is, nobody called me and had I not called them, I would not have known. They had actually confirmed my appointment the day before. I understand things happen. Because of some issues, I was advised my first bill would be credited. This was stated to me on 1/17. I followed up on 2/14 and was told that the information was being sent to the Account Manager to process and as of 3/28 still nothing. I followed up again on 4/1 and was told this was being processed and still nothing. We are in a crisis where there are certainly more important things to worry about and this is one item I should not have to concern myself with but when someone gives you their word, multiple times and still does not make good on it, it is disappointing. I have left yet another message today. I am putting my review on this site because while I did not go into the store, the "Entertainment Account Sales Manager's card indicate that her address is this location.
- April 8, 20205 out of 5Went in Hayle went above and beyond to help me with my wireless needs , thxs great job
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.