AT&T Store Covington Covington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
11220 Highway 142 N
, GA 30014
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Covington
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Covington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Covington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 28, 20205 out of 5Off the charts customer service!! Eric is a blessed individual. Very knowledgeable, contagious enthusiasm, loved his charisma and dedication! Wished everyone was like Eric!
- July 11, 20201 out of 5Tried to make an appt both online and by phone. The online system did not pass the info to the store. Called the at or and was told I could come in 30 min. I sat outside the store for 30 min then went in. Only to find a line of people in front of me and only one associate working. What is the point of appt if you still have to wait for hours?
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- June 19, 20191 out of 5I went into the store for questions regarding an upgrade on my iPhone. I told the sales associate that I wanted the basic upgrade. I was told about the one time upgrade and activation fee as well as the sales tax. I was also told I had to purchase the entire promotion package deal that included a case and wireless charger which I did not want, I just simply wanted the iPhone. The sales associate insisted that I have to get the promotional deal with the phone case and wireless charger, that I could not simply get just the phone. Once I called AT&T directly, I was told that I have a discount for the one time upgrade and activation fee (the sales associate failed to mention this at the store) and only needed to pay the sales tax on the phone that I was wanting. Needless to say I was able to upgrade through AT&T directly and save the extra money that the sale associate was wanting me to pay for my upgrade. I tried to contact the store after speaking with AT&T and could not get in touch with them.
- June 6, 20191 out of 5Went to this location twiceEach time wrong address was put in and they couldn’t do the service. Bad look for At &T
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.