AT&T Store Dahlonega Dahlonega
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Dahlonega
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dahlonega?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dahlonega Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 5, 20205 out of 5First of all Angelica was absolutely amazing. She was friendly and helpful and absolutely wonderful. We had originally gone to the Dawsonville store and purchased a new phone for my wife and got horrible customer service. The lady asked if we needed help setting up the sim card and transferring info like it was a hassle to her so we came up to the Dahlonega store and Angelica helped us transfer everything. Thank you Angelica!!
- February 20, 20201 out of 5Went in today because I had a problem with my Email on a new 11 I phone purchased yesterday. Angelic was in the store yesterday and was very helpful great customer service. Today the store manager was there and he was the rudest salesman I have EVER encountered anywhere!!! When I ask him did he just not want to mess with it . He said and I quote I tell you how but I’m not going to do it for you! My company spends thousands of dollars a year at that store. After I started checking on him I find out that every person that deals with him says he has a attitude. Guess what store our company is not going to be using anymore?
- November 3, 20181 out of 5Contacted store to confirm they had phone I was looking for and was told they had it in stock. Drove 35 mins to find out they did not have the phone in stock--but they offered to sell me last years model that "was the same, just a yr older" When I told the rep there was a different chip, different camera, etc, there was no response. Very disappointed in that store and the fact I had to re-write this review to satisfy ATT.
- October 3, 20185 out of 5The staff is super knowledgeable and helpful. They know what they are doing. They helped me with 2 Samsung Galaxy S8's about a year and a half ago for my husband and I and 2 iPhone 8s recently for my in-laws. They are wonderful and I recommend them to everyone.
- August 6, 20185 out of 5Visited the store on consecutive days regarding the transition of a corporate phone to a personal plan. Already had wife and daughter on a plan. Store representative was incredibly helpful in presenting my options. She outlined the differences in the plans. Needing to consider them overnight, I returned the next day and she handled the entire transaction efficiently - moving my phone from another carrier and then adding it to the new plan. I was very pleased with the level of service I provided!