AT&T Store Dawsonville Crossroad Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
166 Crossroad Blvd
, GA 30534
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Dawsonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dawsonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Dawsonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 19, 20201 out of 5Nothing like waiting until someone decides to wake up and open your store.
- October 4, 20201 out of 5Our family has been with ATT for 20 years. We participated in a promotion in Jan 2020 and we were to receive a “free” phone for opening a new line. The employee did not tell us all aspects of the promotion and in June 2020 they began charging us installment payments on our account for this phone. The Dawsonville ATT store will not honor the promotion and the district manager, Nadia Lindner, is ignoring our email. The employees will not give us her phone number. The employees there told me that a lot of people have had the same types of issues from some bad employees they had at the beginning of this year, however, the manager will not stand behind what was told to us and we now apparently owe over $300 for this “free” phone. Time to go look at switching to Verizon or T-Mobile!
- June 10, 20205 out of 5Ask for JUSTIN!!!!!! He went above and beyond to help me get my bill correct! Thank you for working hard and diligently to get this rectified! You are awesome!!!!!
- April 25, 20201 out of 5Comedy of Errors not so funny anymore. Its not the error as much as the manner in which someone handles the misstep is how most organizations should be evaluated. AT&T gets an for Effort F for following up and an F in resolution. I had the misfortune of having an accident wherein my phone was damaged. Long story short the young lady who assisted me at the store (she has obviously been downsized) set up a new line without my knowledge during my purchase of a replacement phone and set up the insurance on that line and told me I could take the sim from old damaged phone and use that in the new phone. New phone is now at the bottom of the lake and everyone is telling me its the line that's insured and not the phone at the insurance company. Left 5 messages and have gone on site to no avail, no return calls, no offer to forward calls no one with enough sense to see the error of their ways and provide me with an option ,I've now spent twice as much as anyone else for s phone due to the shady nature of the setup, paying for a line that is not utilized, wasted 5 hours a week on hold and now the insurance company is taking a stance that the line is insured and not the device you purchased for it. Hey AT&T, it's only slander if its not true! shame on you.
- February 5, 20202 out of 5Quoted $27 per line a month for a Veterans discount (4 lines) and told that our first months bill would be a little more but would be right after 2-3 months. We got our first bill and it’s $476...NOT $27 a month. We got our bill AFTER the 30 day grace period. Our phones that we turned in for new phones are gone or I would GLADLY get the old phones and go back to our previous Company Sprint! Who can afford a $476 phone bill for 1 month! I went in and they say it should regulate after 2-3 months and I have to pay $476! I feel totally misled! We should have never switched!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.