AT&T Store Dawsonville Crossroad Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Dawsonville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dawsonville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dawsonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 10, 20205 out of 5Ask for JUSTIN!!!!!! He went above and beyond to help me get my bill correct! Thank you for working hard and diligently to get this rectified! You are awesome!!!!!
- April 25, 20201 out of 5Comedy of Errors not so funny anymore. Its not the error as much as the manner in which someone handles the misstep is how most organizations should be evaluated. AT&T gets an for Effort F for following up and an F in resolution. I had the misfortune of having an accident wherein my phone was damaged. Long story short the young lady who assisted me at the store (she has obviously been downsized) set up a new line without my knowledge during my purchase of a replacement phone and set up the insurance on that line and told me I could take the sim from old damaged phone and use that in the new phone. New phone is now at the bottom of the lake and everyone is telling me its the line that's insured and not the phone at the insurance company. Left 5 messages and have gone on site to no avail, no return calls, no offer to forward calls no one with enough sense to see the error of their ways and provide me with an option ,I've now spent twice as much as anyone else for s phone due to the shady nature of the setup, paying for a line that is not utilized, wasted 5 hours a week on hold and now the insurance company is taking a stance that the line is insured and not the device you purchased for it. Hey AT&T, it's only slander if its not true! shame on you.
- February 5, 20202 out of 5Quoted $27 per line a month for a Veterans discount (4 lines) and told that our first months bill would be a little more but would be right after 2-3 months. We got our first bill and it’s $476...NOT $27 a month. We got our bill AFTER the 30 day grace period. Our phones that we turned in for new phones are gone or I would GLADLY get the old phones and go back to our previous Company Sprint! Who can afford a $476 phone bill for 1 month! I went in and they say it should regulate after 2-3 months and I have to pay $476! I feel totally misled! We should have never switched!
- November 21, 20195 out of 5I came to the Dawsonville location and the two women that helped me were Kimberly and Alexis they are amazing and took their time to answer every question I had without hesitation. I will be referring both of them to everyone I know!! Thanks to the both of you, you were awesome!
- October 7, 20195 out of 5Morgan is a rock star! Went above and beyond to fix the issues we were having with Direct TV as well as helping us make a good decision on our next phone purchase. She's my go to for all AT&T and Direct TV questions from now on! Thanks, Morgan!!!