AT&T Store Dawsonville Crossroad Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
166 Crossroad Blvd
, GA 30534
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Dawsonville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dawsonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dawsonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20211 out of 5I have been with ATT 33 years and same phone number. I went in to upgrade and was sold by the rude woman sales person a ipone XR that they wanted to get rid of. The phone failed in 3 days, I took it back and the same sales woman said it was Apples problem and told me the closest store was 30 miles away. The Apple people said I could return the phone to the store in 14 days no questions asked. I went back to the Dawsonville store and said the phone was bad and can not hear anyone talking. She said the manager was not there to approve it. I came back the next day and ask for the manger (black woman) man hater, She asked when did I get the phone and said I was 1 day outside the return policy. The sales woman lied and she would have to of given up her commission if the phone was returned. They lied to me. I went to Verizon across the street in 1/2 hour I left with a better account and the newest iphone max and dumped ATT'S phone on the mangers desk.
- February 6, 20211 out of 50 stars. My husband went to the store last week and worked with an agent to exchange an iphone. The current phone had cracks in it. The agent looked at the phone and said they would exchange it for an account credit once the new phone arrived. When he brought the phone back up today, everyone including the agent said they "can't help you sir"... why do you think we made the purchase??? You are all completely unprofessional and liars! In addition, they lied about the price of the new phone.
- January 21, 20211 out of 5The store is awful. Charged us for a line we never had, then told us they could not offer credits, bill doubled after going in this store. Took 2 weeks to straighten out bill. Lost over $200. Basically these guys lied to us. Horrible customer service. Be very careful shopping here. We were very disappointed. Been a customer over 30 years.
- December 17, 20202 out of 5The gentleman that helped us was great, but unfortunately they where very understaffed. The poor guy couldn’t even take a lunch break. Had a 6 pm appointment and didn’t get served tell 645.
- November 19, 20201 out of 5Nothing like waiting until someone decides to wake up and open your store.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.