AT&T Store Hoschton Flowery Branch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
1980 Friendship Rd
, GA 30548
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Hoschton. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Hoschton
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hoschton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hoschton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 18, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service,very professional and pleasant ,helpful... Will come back anytime
- February 25, 20201 out of 5I still am dumbfounded by my experience at this store. I went in because I was having a tech issue with my iphone 8 plus. I ended up buying 3 new iphones for my 3 current iphones and was told I was getting various promotions. I left feeling good, reviewed my bill summary the next day to see I did not get the promotions I was supposed to get. so I called the following morning to let them know that I was not keeping the phones without the promotions. The employees pulled my old phones and verified that she had the phones there so we could work on this that day. Went back (the next day)within the 14 days to return the phones.Once I go to the store I was told my phones were not there even though I had asked them to hold them just that morning. I tried to work this out so that I had the promotions but the employees told me that my promotions would show up in 2-3 months and that they could not show me that I got the promotions. I explained that I needed to see a summary with the promotions on my bill. They could not show me that I had actually gotten all the promotions, the paperwork I had on one phone showed that I clearly did not get the promotion. I was told I had gotten while in the store. So I asked to return the 3 new phones. The employee said she would see if they could get my phones back and call me in the morning. I called the following day and was told my phones were at the store, that I could come and return the 3 phones and get my phones back. I went in to return the phones, I was charged $55 restocking fee for 3 i phones, 2 phones were returned, but I was denied the return of my primary phone! I asked to see the manager, he would not come out of back office. (I was there for 2 1/2 hours and he would not come out) They refused to return the phone I upgraded with but did give me 2 of the old phones back. I can't understand how I returned 3 new phones and they can hold one of my phones at the store. Yes, they gave me two of my original phones back, I returned 3 new iphones and they kept my primary phone that I had upgraded with , I still owed money on it and they refused to give it back! I walked out without my phone or my phone number that I have had for years. I have been an Bellsouth/ATT customer for 29 years. I have no paperwork with my signature on it saying what I bought or traded. If you go there, be very careful. Make sure you see your promotions, signed contracts, trade in promotions ect. BEFORE you leave. So I am without a new phone, or my old phone after I went in with good faith. But it appears that I am still paying for the phone that I had gotten as a BOGO with the phone they won't return to me.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- April 30, 20195 out of 5Both employees were so helpful and friendly. No wait time at all.
- August 20, 20185 out of 5When we entered the store, a gentleman quickly introduced himself and asked how he could help. He answered our questions, thanked us for visiting that day, and said to come back if we had any other needs.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.